Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A PLACE FOR DEBATE

Started by sparkman, November 10, 2006, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

z_p_e

Cam,

I have to say I agree with most everything you've said. Many are my own sentiments as well.

@ Earl, all,

First I want to make it clear that I have and had no desire to debate where projects should be placed in this forum....OK?

I saw a debate ensuing in the other threads, and I wanted to end it by laying some proposed groundrules, and letting folks decide for themselves. I was and am not pushing one way or the other....I really do not care.

Those who have been on the TPU quest as long as I have, and there are a few, know which research is on track, and which isn't, but that does not matter. Research is research....as long as it is for the good of all....it is all good.

So guys please cease sticking me with this debate stuff, I am not interested....thank you.

Also, I am aware of the elite mode we now have, and I may use it when ready. I will also get off my ass when I am ready. Some dive right in, and that is ok. Some wish to contemplate and understand first, (like tao and myself for example), and that is ok too. They are both valid approaches....alright?!

I might add, that while I am "sitting on my proverbial ass", I am trying to help others along with their projects and research. Is that so wrong?

Bottom line is, no one ought to dictate that one approach or the other is invalid.

And in closing... if and when I do post my work, you can bet "your ass", it will be as per the manner I have been encouraging here as of late.

Cheers, :))

Darren

Dingus Mungus

Glad we still have your assistance.
Get it? Ass-istance... LOL!

Anywho...
Thanks for continuing your efforts here.

~Dingus Mungus

wattsup

Sorry guys I posted in the wrong thread.

gn0stik

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on July 10, 2007, 02:21:48 AM
Glad we still have your assistance.
Get it? Ass-istance... LOL!

Anywho...
Thanks for continuing your efforts here.

~Dingus Mungus

And now your baiting him by indirectly insinuating he's an ass, and there for his assistance is... I dunno what... useless? And the thanks was for what purpose after that lead-in? So you could, I dunno back peddle and say "Aw dude, I was just joshin ya, grow up", or "What's da matter, your mommy cinch on your diapers too tight this morning or something?"

Seems the "take my ball and go home," is not the only way to be childish here, I guess "go for the throat", or "insult your opponents as much as possible" are adult behaviors, and accepted, tried and true debate skills. Who knew? I always thought it was called ad-hominem, and was the most abused logical fallacy in debate. Hmm, learn something new every day.

Hey stefan when are you going to install the ignore feature?

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=185

@Darren, I agree the ECD has some interesting things that go on that don't seem to go on in the TPU, and some of the things you would think would be classical signs of true energy conversion do not seem to be present.

However to play devil's advocate, SM did say that the otto stuff seems to be doing SM style conversions.

What I don't get is, where is all the scary? Seems pretty tame to me. All I have read seemed to indicate that once conversion was hit, watch the hell out. It seemed almost inevitable that once you found it you would KNOW.. There would be no QUESTION what was happening, if you were lucky enough not to burn the crap out of yourself, have the device runaway, or worse.

I'm still cautiously optimistic though.

Regards,
Rich