Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Started by vikram_gupta11, August 15, 2016, 06:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Why can't we use 500 grams and 8 grams instead - and use my smallest magnets? I don't have 50kg weight anywhere except my kids..., and I do not want to buy a lot of stuff to make the device.
By small picture I meant it isn't necessary for it to be so small that the text in it is unreadable  ;) . Honestly, I cannot see the text - too blurry. Zooming in doesn't help because the letters just melts together into a blurry fog. Sorry for being picky, but I can't read the text on the drawing.

Vidar

gyulasun

Hi Vidar,

I have had also difficulties to make out the text in the small resolution picture, so I tried to use a Picture Editor where colors, contrast etc can be adjusted and I think I managed to improve a little the text so that I recognised all the words. At least I think I understood everything correctly and I included the text again, see the attachment.  If I made a mistake in the text, then vikram_gupta11 would surely inform me and I have 12 hours from now on to reedit and reload (or completely remove) the picture.

By the way, the correct picture size on this forum is to use a max 900 pixel horizontal resolution, this do not cause any widening in the horizontal size of the threads.

Gyula

Low-Q

AHA! Now I understand the concept.
That 3V toy motor will probably get overloaded pretty quick as it is suppose to set 100kg of inertia in motion, stop it and return over and over again.

The repulsive forces from the 50kg weight-magnet that push the 800 gram weight will be enough to push the 800 gram weight just as high as the repulsive force allow it to. The 50kg weights movement are anyways controlled by the 3V motor, so I do not see the point in having extra weights on that seesaw at all.

The generator on the 800 gram weight will for sure generate power, but it will be just as much as the force and movement between 50kg+magnet and 800 gram+magnet allows to, that is again depending on the 3V toy motors output.

When the system is in motion, any load of the generator will reduce its motion so that 800 gram weight will not move as far as when unloaded. It will not roll the whole way up, and it will not roll the whole way down. That is also a problem. If the generator is short circuit, it will almost not move at all. I say almost because there is resistance in the copper windings inside the generators. That means that the 800 gram weights will still move a bit, but convert its motion mostly into heat. The reduced motion of the 800 gram weight will also increase the repelling force between it and the seesaw magnet. That will again feed back on the 3V toy motor to make it work even harder.

That 3V toy motor will also suffer from over heating and probably the greatest loss of the whole system.

The left hand side 800 gram weight are suppose to compensate something. However, this weight will not apply anything but more complexity.

The seesaw weights are balancing eachoter, so each weight is held up by the other. However, inertia is a great issue that will destroy the small motor in seconds.
Because of this, you should not have weights there at all. Only the magnets. Because it is the repulsive forces that make up the whole movement in the 800 gram weights.

My wildest guess, is that this system have an efficiency between 5 and 10 %. 90 to 95% loss - mostly because of that poor little toy motor.

I think it is necessary to do "minor" changes to this system to make it more efficient, but the concept will never work as over unity.

This system can in fact be simplified A LOT by attaching the generator directly to the 3V toy motor.

I hope you understand where the glitch is in this design. I'm afraid you have overlooked several issues that rest in this concept - in both complexity and efficiency.
After looking at the edited picture from @gyulasun, it took me 2 seconds to understand that this will not work as efficient as you was hoping for. I am really sorry :-[

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
you are again on the way to misunderstand this concept.If a seesaw system is in balanced state then there is no need of high external energy to move it in other words input energy is almost ZERO.
you are correct that 50 kilogram + weight and 800 gram+ weight depend on this 3 volt toy motor but this motor is just working on the right arm of seesaw system.the 800 gram weight will roll up whole the way as the seesaw system will be fixed on some height than 800 gram weight  and generators will be attached with the wheels of this 800 gram weight .This 3 volt toy motor will work to press the seesaw system after every 1 or 2 second so that  the 50 kg weight and 800 gram weight could get back their position again .

There is no issue regarding inertia in this design

thanks for your interest and but I myself is going to develop this device .

Vikram.

Low-Q

The motor works on the whole seesaw. Not only the right side. The weights are physically connected, right?
You must apply energy to start moving total 100kg. You can however gain that energy back when the seesaw goes the other way. But when you load the generator, the seesaw must fight a greater force because a loaded generator (if you connect a lightbulb to it for example) will resist the rotation. This will cause, within the time frame the seesaw is closest, the 800 gram weight not to have time enough to move as far as when it is not loaded with a light bulb.

In theory, you are only pushing a generator with magnetic repulsion. You could most likely put a solid rod right between the motor and the generator because the weights has nothing to do with this. It is not necessary. Really. I'm not joking.

Good luck anyways.

Vidar