Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Have overunity . . . need help

Started by Tim Beane, October 10, 2016, 02:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Beane

Quote from: conradelektro on October 13, 2016, 01:51:47 PM
A person who does not want to tell whether he has a working prototype or not is best ignored.

This person does not look for an expert, he wants attention. Do not give him attention till he stops his double-talk.

I am sure that high school level of physics would be enough to teach him reality.

Grsetings, Conrad

I did not come here pounding my chest nor have I insulted anyone.  I gave ample description to accomplish what I need. I have met with a published physics professor, but he could not give me what I need for the patent application, which is why I am here.  I was hoping to find someone who could bridge the gap for me. 

conradelektro

Quote from: Tim Beane on October 13, 2016, 02:06:27 PM
I did not come here pounding my chest nor have I insulted anyone.

To claim OU without proof is an insult. It insults every intelligent individual.

Greetings, Conrad

memoryman

No degree actually proves understanding. I have no degrees but have corrected many people with degrees on basics (math and physics). What makes you think that conservation of energy is not violated by your idea?

Floor

The world is dying and you are pattenting an O.U. device ? 

Are you planning to vote for Donald Rump as well ?

floor

conradelektro

https://www.epo.org/law-practice/legal-texts/html/epc/2016/e/ar52.html

Artcle 52 (2)(a)
1)
European patents shall be granted for any inventions, in all fields of technology, provided that they are new, involve an inventive step and are susceptible of industrial application.
(2)
The following in particular shall not be regarded as inventions within the meaning of paragraph 1:
(a)
discoveries, scientific theories and mathematical methods;

Any OU device will have to be based on a new discovery, a physical law or fact not yet known. And a discovery can not be patented. (Because the discovered law or fact was always there ready to be observed.)

One might patent a specific machine based on this discovery. But many people will be able to build different and better machines based on the same discovery and will patent it as well.

Why do you think there are millons of patents and almost every patent is worth less?

Greetings, Conrad