Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

my free energy idea

Started by sleepsleep, November 13, 2006, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepsleep

hi,
care to look at my idea?
http://www.boinc.ch/~sleepsleep/viewtopic.php?t=130
(the ring is put horizontally)

btw, is there any soft/tiny "thing/material" that could blocks magnetic field?

thank you.

MrMag

SS,
There is nothing readily available to block magnetic fields. If there were, I think your idea and a lot of others would have little problems in making a mag motor. If some kind of shield shows up, I would recommend you have a different number of stator and rotor mags. Right now you show 48 of each. All 48 will be trying to get past the sticky spot at the same time. You may be better off going with a 48/47 combo or something along that line.

The track you show on you website is very interesting. I just wonder if it will try to twist ol lean to one side. Might be worth a try.

MrMag

sleepsleep

hi,
i been thinking lately,
why not we just use such simple set up, as long as we could get 2 magnet ball of the same charge, eg. negative and negative or positive with positive, then the ball would just move and move.

coz the gravity would try to position the magnet balls like in graphic, but the balls with same charges wouldn't allow a position like that.

so, we can excerpt some energy from the movement of the magnet balls. (like producing electricty)

what ya think?

let say if such kinda magnet ball is impossible to found, we could use several pieces of magnet and glue or tie them up like below image. so that all their faces are same charge.

so, what do you think ?

sleepsleep

maybe after we get several pieces of magnet and sticked them around into a sort of ball :)
all faces released the same charge, then we would probably have something like below.

if anyone did the above and able to light up a small bulb :)  ;D ;D ;D
please let me know ;)

sleepsleep

we probably need 2 sets,
one to output positive charge and another to output negative charge.

the setup is probably like below. with wire coil around it