Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy with Seesaw and Kinetic movement

Started by vikram_gupta11, October 15, 2016, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Dear sir,
Don't get illustrate with units .I know watt is power of unit but try to understand the concept.
what is the difference between watt and newton force  if we applying it on a object?No,difference.
1 watt=1 newton force =1 joule.

I have tested it and it will work and again say that you please try it with a plastic bottle and a small bouncing  rubber ball .Put the ball in the bottle and shake the bottle .you will find all answers and if possible then mounted permanently some 4 to 6 no.bottle+ ball on a  beam and make a balanced seesaw and shake this seesaw's left or right arm to the corner  with your handpower in horizontal direction just 5 centimeter back and forth  and notice the movement of balls.it will take  just 10 minutes  for your kind of Expert.

It will work. REALLY.

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on October 21, 2016, 02:11:50 AM
Dear sir,
Don't get illustrate with units .I know watt is power of unit but try to understand the concept.
what is the difference between watt and newton force  if we applying it on a object?No,difference.
1 watt=1 newton force =1 joule.

I have tested it and it will work and again say that you please try it with a plastic bottle and a small bouncing  rubber ball .Put the ball in the bottle and shake the bottle .you will find all answers and if possible then mounted permanently some 4 to 6 no.bottle+ ball on a  beam and make a balanced seesaw and shake this seesaw's left or right arm to the corner  with your handpower in horizontal direction just 5 centimeter back and forth  and notice the movement of balls.it will take  just 10 minutes  for your kind of Expert.

It will work. REALLY.
"1 watt=1 newton force =1 joule"? Where did you learned that? It is very confusing when people can't do their math right.[/size]
1Watt = 1 Joules per second. It has absolutely nothing to do with force.
A 100 gram object that is resting on a flat surface apply 1 Newton of force to the surface, but that does not mean it applies 1Watt.
I think you should be more precise in your equations and explanations. If not, you're just fooling yourself - and us.
Vidar

vikram_gupta11

A 100 gram object is resting on a surface but what will happened when we will apply 1 newton force  or push this 100 gram weight with our handpower then this force will work to move it.

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on October 21, 2016, 02:41:01 AM
A 100 gram object is resting on a surface but what will happened when we will apply 1 newton force  or push this 100 gram weight with our handpower then this force will work to move it.
If you have a steel ball that weights 100g, resting on a flat surface, and you apply force to it so it starts to roll, the ball will accelerate untill the force is removed. Then the ball will continue to roll with the same velocity (If we neglect friction)

In the seesaw, the weights are moving back and forth with constant velocity (The average velocity is constant). When the weights has achieved this velocity at 0.15m/s, there is no need to apply more force to make it move if there is no friction.
The kinetic energy Ke in the weigth that is fasten to the seesaw is 1/2 * m(V*V). As you put on more weights on the seesaw, m increase.

Guess what amount of energy you have to apply to the seesaw to make it move at 0.15m/s with more than one weight. That is 1/2 * m*n(V*V), where n is number of weights. The applied force can be the same if you want, but it will take longer time to accelerate the seesaw weights to 0.15m/s as the total weight increase. When the weights has returned to its initial point, no energy is supplied except the energy required to fight friction.

I will recommend you to build this, and see what's going on. Measure the energy you apply to the motor as you increase the weights.
You will soon enough experience that the seesaw will stop moving as soon as the energy supply is removed. It will stop due to friction.
You will also experience that the motor has to be powered all the time because friction will make it necessary.

Now start to load the system with a bulb. The copper windings around the tube will resist the mass (magnet) inside to move. The movement of that mass will also try to stop the seesaw, because it will occur a lag in the movement of the mass - like they are moving in syrup. You have now no longer a frictionless suspension that holds the mass, but a shock absorber. Shock absorbers consumes energy and turns it into heat.

Now, the motor must work harder to sustain motion in the seesaw. This extra energy needed to sustain movement, is the same energy you take out on the bulb. No over unity.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

The main problem is you are calculating kinetic energy without applying force .
just tell me only that  what will be the kinetic energy of a 100 gram ball if we apply 1 newton force on it?