Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy with Seesaw and Kinetic movement

Started by vikram_gupta11, October 15, 2016, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on October 19, 2016, 12:14:03 AM
Dear Sir,
I just calculate the kinetic energy of balls just with seeing the movement of balls as I don't have no other devices.I know  the problem about what you are talking but that problem will be never occurred in this system  because input energy and movement of Arms of the seesaw will work to counter that problem.

Vikram
So you think that the seesaw will cause inertia to go away?
Inertia is the force you have to spend to get any mass in motion - regardless of direction. It does not matter in which direction the mass is moved, you have to apply force to put it in motion.
You cannot calculate kinetic energy just by looking at a ball in motion. You need to know its exact mass, and its exact average velocity. You cannot decide these factors just by watching it moving.
I do not mean to be rude, but I honestly think you should go learn some more basic physics before you waste more time on this. Really.
Your device/idea is not going to be over unity. Believe me.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
Sorry, but it is very clear that you have not understood  what i want to say and you have not read the entire post thoroughly.I have mentioned already about this inertia problem and i'm not denying about it as I'm applying force to counter the inertia problem.

I'm just trying to get some piston generators so that I could build it.

please read carefully the entire post and tell me where I'm wrong in my calculations and in equations that I used to calculate the input force and output energy?

Vikram

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on October 20, 2016, 05:13:45 AM
Dear Sir,
Sorry, but it is very clear that you have not understood  what i want to say and you have not read the entire post thoroughly.I have mentioned already about this inertia problem and i'm not denying about it as I'm applying force to counter the inertia problem.

I'm just trying to get some piston generators so that I could build it.

please read carefully the entire post and tell me where I'm wrong in my calculations and in equations that I used to calculate the input force and output energy?

Vikram
If 1.5kg mass is moving 0.05*3 meter per second, the kinetic energy is 0.016875 Joule. Not 0.22 Joule.
You have a miscalculation of 1300%. I understand why you thought your idea is over unity.

You also say "F will be 1.5*.05*3= 0.22 watt". F= force, not energy.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
Now it is 100 % clear that you have not understood it and you have just driven this concept in wrong direction.
I'm not talking about the system 's kinetic energy but the kinetic energy of balls . the 0.22+ watt is an input force not energy and this 0.22+ watt will work to shake the whole system in back and forth direction.
when each tube will get 0.22+watt force then  the each ball's (having 100 gram mass ) kinetic energy will be 5 joule .

I'm 100% correct in my calculations and if you are not convinced then try this with a bottle and small rubber ball and shake this bottle towards back and forth direction .I 'm assure you will find your answers that Why I'm so sure that it is an overunity device.

Low-Q

Watt is NOT a force. Watt is Joules pr. second. Joules is ENERGY ;-)
Force is not energy ;-)