Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts?

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 16, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 17, 2016, 08:20:05 AM
Otis T. Carr's Amusement Device, don't know if this is something real working or for amusement only. For example: »Each simulated electro-magnet 86 may be formed in horse shoe shape out of any suitable sheet material, and is provided with tubing or the like 88 around a portion thereof to simulate the winding of an electro-magnet. I further prefer to secure a plurality of plates 90 in spaced relation around the upper face of the rotating assembly 14 to simulate capacitor plates in a space craft.«

That patent is more about the "flying operations ", less about the operating principle of the engine/energy.

In his own words:

QuoteMel Shironey : 0:31:59 What charges this battery?

Otis T. Carr : 0:32:01 This starts out... electrochemically... the same as other batteries. But we do have a regenerating system... that is very unique. We are able here... for the first time... to our knowledge... to use... atmospheric electricity... as a recharging system. This is done... as a part of the operational principal of the craft. Now it's capacitor plates...

Mel Shironey : 0:32:22 Wait a minute... just a minute. You say you use... atmospheric... as... electricity?
Otis T. Carr : 0:32:27 That's right.

Mel Shironey : 0:32:28 What happens... when you leave the atmosphere... and there isn't any atmosphere?
Otis T. Carr : 0:32:33 We have the electrochemical system... then to provide us with all the energy that we need. And have a regenerating system... in the manner of a regenerative coil... that a... recharge this battery... in the same manner... in which... your storage battery in your automobile is recharged now by a generator.

Mel Shironey : 0:32:53 If I understand the implications of what you're saying... it would appear to me... and I must confess... almost complete ignorance in this field. That what you have done... is... made the first... perpetual motion machine.

Otis T. Carr : 0:33:08 There is nothing... perpetual about our machine. The energies which cause it to operate are perpetual. You cannot destroy matter... you cannot destroy energy. Molecular flow... is perpetual and has been proven. In the laboratory they have proven that... electricity itself is immortal. When we take away resistance... you can set up a spark of electricity... and it will continue to operate... a... therefore... we have perpetual... energy. No machine that we can conceive of made by man would be perpetual... but with... it is... free energy. It is... self energizing. And as long... as all parts function... and... do not wear out... this is truly... a... self energizing machine.

jbignes5

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 17, 2016, 08:20:05 AM
Otis T. Carr's Amusement Device, don't know if this is something real working or for amusement only. For example: »Each simulated electro-magnet 86 may be formed in horse shoe shape out of any suitable sheet material, and is provided with tubing or the like 88 around a portion thereof to simulate the winding of an electro-magnet. I further prefer to secure a plurality of plates 90 in spaced relation around the upper face of the rotating assembly 14 to simulate capacitor plates in a space craft.«

The count of the word »simulate« in that patent is rather high.

You contradicting yourself. Kapanadze also patented his device, purportedly filled with oil. But if a device of other inventors works best without oil then why bother filling up something with oil?

Back to the spark gap. A capacitor under high voltage is basically the same like a spark gap under high voltage. The difference is, the (concentric) capacitor does normally not spark, so we can draw energy from the warped Aether between its plates by appropriate means, whereas the spark gap draws energy from the warped Aether between its plates (electrodes) by self-sort-circuiting when the breakdown voltage of the surrounding air is exceeded, producing a spark that wastes the energy coming from the Aether.

Thus, a spark gap is a nice thing to play around with while doing experiments, but the real energy collector is the capacitor.

And interesting in itself, so far no one else commented here on the concentric capacitor theme. Neither thumbs-up nor thumbs-down. I would guess why ...

Those ideas don't work best. They emit dangerous by products. Didn't the yoke experiment teach you anything?

The reason I suggest using oil is because it reduces the shorts due to sparking. The best way to get rid of failures in the wire is to use the oil bath. It is the exact thing they use in pole transformers, except that is very toxic in that example. Mineral oil can be used without toxic byproducts. Also having a coil exposed to the air allows for Corona discharge which is a waste of energy in any system. Plus the oil will secure the maximum output that a coil will be able to handle. This is already well known and used today for line transformers in our current system.

A capacitor is nothing like a spark gap. It has a dielectric in between the plates that stops shorting or arcing. We don't want to stop the arc since it is the pivotal point where energy gets injected into the system. When you try to replace the gap things get dangerous because of the wave form that results is RF. Huge RF fields are very dangerous to humans because the waveform swings both sides of the zero line. Take a wire of solder and stretch it between something. Now grab it in the middle and swing it up and down across the solders plane. After a few seconds the solder snaps. Now do the same and only swing the solder in one direction from the plane and it will hold. A nice little analogy.

A spark gap is not a play thing it is the pivotal device that allows this system to work. The capacitor is not the pivotal device that allows this system to work. It is one of many but not the source of power. You could liken this to the cylinder of a car engine. It isn't the source of the energy that ignites the fuel, it is merely a part of the device. What facilitates the fuel to burn and release it's bound plasma is the Spark.

Aether is nothing more then plasma. It is everywhere and in everything to a degree. The degree or density of the plasma dictates the energy within the matter. Destroy the matter and it will release it's bound Aether and emit energy as the plasma expands back to it's local environmental constant.

Also You mentioned the breakdown of air. What does that mean to you?

To me it isn't the air that breaks down. It is the plasma that condenses across the gap via the potential gradient between those two electrodes. That concept of air breaking down comes from the matter scientists who believe that matter contains energy and thats where energy comes from. Well it doesn't.. The plasma is the source of matters access to energy and yes matter can contain energy but only in the sense that it has bound plasma streams in between the atoms. When you disrupt the matter it releases the bound plasma stream and they explode outwards relaxing to their normal form in the environment they reside in. If the mean density of the plasma streams in the environment is at 2 volts per centimeter then what happens when you compress those streams in between the atoms of matter? They raise in potential due to z-pinch rules, plasma scientists have already proven this. It is this pinching rule that gives matter its potential and energy and nothing else.

You speak of the spark gap drawing it's energy from the warped Aether between the plates(Electrodes). Isn't plasma conductive? Isn't plasma everywhere? The spark isn't a waste it is a fraction of a second where it has an increased connection to the Universe filled with plasma in condensed form. Again what happens when you pinch a plasma stream? Look up z-pinch... Once you know these additional observations things change.

I hope this helps a bit.

Also I mentioned plasma streams. Where do they come from and where are they going? Well plasma streams are Earth-centric and come from the Sun in the form of the solar wind. Charged particles of hydrogen and Helium stream off of the Sun radially and after the sun packs the in between area with plasma the streams emit out of the Sun.

Why would the streams want to go towards the Earth.. Well matter displaces the Plasma to a degree. This causes a vacuum to the plasma and draws it into the apex of the Earths interior and deposit most of their energy and exit out at the poles forming the polar magnetism we see and the Earth magnetic field is formed from condensed plasma around our planet. The layers we see in our atmosphere are a direct result of transitions of plasma density(also called double layers) and is the reason why there is a voltage gradient from ground to ionosphere. The density dictating the voltage level from one point to the next going towards the Earth. This is because the streams are getting pinched as they get closer to the ground via matter displacement and matter feeding off of the energy being conveyed and gained in the pinching process. The closer to the ground you get the more matter there is and the less the plasma can conduct. This doesn't stop at the Earths crust either. It continues as it goes towards the central point also going into the negative potion of potential. This is the reason the interior is molten. The closer the streams come the more they have to transfer the same amount of energy through a smaller tube of the streams, as an example refer back to the picture of the electric wheel I have shown. This might include stream loss which is converted to heat and other effects we see..

The one thing I am still working on is the surface debacle of 0 volts. It might be due to the process being a bit different then I suggest. The atmosphere process is the same but at the surface junction there is a mirror effect and the poles go inward and out at the surface to meet the other polarity of plasma. It is accepted  that inside of the planet the potential should be -365k volts with the surface being a double layer of 0 volts and the ionosphere being at +365k volts. The surface is the zero line and fits the idea perfectly. The planet is a 3 plate capacitor for all intent and purpose. And the flows that happen between each plate dictate many natural phenomena we see today. From Eruptions of volcanoes to storms on the surface. That is probably the best example I can give. But it isn't the Earth that drives the system. Plasma does. Without it nothing could know that anything else existed out side of it's body. Plasma is the reason for induction as well or the ability for a cap to present a voltage difference to each plate across a distance, it is also respnsible for all magnetic interactions, this is why we can simulate a magnetic field without a magnet. In a cap it is closed and not open in most cases. But a spark gap is open to it's environment and open to receiving energy from the Universe after the discharge initiates. Once that happens energy streams in to the short as it is collapsing following the direction of the short usually towards a ground or virtual ground.

Reiyuki

Thanks for that first post, Zeitmaschine :) :) :) .  It's packed full of so much useful material.  I'm afraid to comment on it as a whole as there is at least a semester worth of study in there.

So many things start making sense when realize capacitors aren't just a component sitting on your circuit board, but are all over the place, anywhere there exists a difference in potentials.

When bifilar or in opposed coil is wound, it becomes a 'capacitor-coil' that has both inductive and dielectric properties, becoming susceptible to both magnetic and dielectric impulses.

If I understand correctly, the operating principle closely resembles the compression/expansion cycle of a regular combustion engine.  Magnetic energy is compressed between opposed fields then hit with a dielectric impulse (ironically also a spark) that causes it to briefly expand outward into a load plate/coil/core. 8)

thanks  ;D

jbignes5

The reason Tesla decided to get rid of the capacitors is that they are expensive and add additional components and maintenance to a system he wanted to make easier to use. You turn it on and walla it works every time. Very little maintenance would be used.

But if we look at the design of the bifilar coil we can see additional bonuses that Tesla was using.

In using an oscillator the idea is to have undamped oscillations. Using a regular solenoid wouldn't work for that because of the self induction of said coil. With the bifilar method the other strand of wire is interposed between the wraps which isolate the winding from itself. This not only incorporates a capacitance but also gets rid of the dampening self inductance. This is why he called them Extra coils. They don't work like regular coils with the self induction. An impulse can pass through the coil as if it had zero self induction, this means the impulse does not hamper itself. In fact the capacitance in this type of coil accelerates the impulses and reflects them back to the originating source if used in single terminal mode. In the case of the pictures I provided above the only coil to cause a dampening would be the secondary with both ends of the dual terminal system acting like accelerator reflectors. A way to increase the effect would be to put a large terminal on each end to facilitate the system to hold the potential as a virtual ground or Zero point to the capacitance of the bifilar coil.

This is one of my planned experiments. This is a guide and not a working system as yet..

Lets take this step by step.

The spark happens when the plasma has condensed enough to make the passage of the current possible. It seeks the ground state going through the second transformer and induces to the secondary a huge magnet movement.

After the spark has ceased the Secondary responds to the lack of activity by rebounding in the normal manner that solenoids do. This creates a sudo AC sign wave out of the Secondary. Each spark generates two movements in the secondary. An alternating current forms and rushes through the bifilar coils without self induction losses. The solenoid secondaries of the bifilar coils respond and generate a real AC movement in the solenoids induced from the bifilars without affecting the bifilars that much.

There are many experiments to do with this system I drew up from Tesla's designs. Only experimentation will figure this out. Right now I don't have the time to do such as I am busy with another experiment that is on my bench. Eventually I'll get to it but if someone has the inkling then go ahead and try it..

Grumage

Dear Zeitmaschine.

Many thanks for starting such an interesting topic.

I was drawn to a file that you posted a long time ago.

There's quite a few electronics guys posting these days, I wonder if someone might like to pick up the gauntlet?

Cheers Graham.