Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts?

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 16, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

You my friend are a moron.

A waste of skin if you can't read Tesla's words on the subject of why the oil is needed in those components.

Oh by the way why don't you ask Itzu if that cap idea will actually work. I asked him over 2 years ago to test it for me.. Guess what?? It doesn't.. See I told you I made the mistakes you are making. But at least I learned from them.

"Old tube TV's working with up to 30KV high voltage and nowhere in those TV's can we see the slightest sign of oil in the flyback or other parts."
In the first place that is why the TV's broke down all the time. I know, thats what I learned Electronics from and was fixing them and the usual problem was breeches due to shorts from components.
Now this is a waste of everyone's time. I got better things to do.

Good bye

Zeitmaschine

You my friend are a moron.

Doesn't work? I gave you the video link showing that it works twice.

And I have an old tube TV form 1974 still working.

Of course Tesla used oil in capacitors in order to prevent sparking (lacking of other means). Nowadays electrolyte or some other synthetic material is used in factory-made capacitors as dielectric material. No problem here, should even work better than oil.

Posting numbers in this thread:

Zeitmaschine, reply #  0, 1, 3, 6, 9, 15, 17, 19, 26, 28, 30, 33, 35, 39, 41 = total 15
jbignes5, reply # 4, 5, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25, 29, 31, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 = total 17

So as it looks jbignes5 leads this thread in the effort to disproof the theories of the thread opener (a moron). Of course that could make some readers easily think that this could be run under the control of so called »vested interest«, so to say.

By the way, this is how to put a member on ones ignore list:

Reiyuki

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 19, 2016, 04:00:07 PM
My concentric capacitor so far. We can see such constructions on page one all over the place. But I think I should add a second capacitor plate inside the canister, so it will be a three-plate capacitor in all. And then the question is how to connect it and to what.

Zeit, have you seen these videos from MrTeslonian?  He made some 'electrostatic capacitors' that look like what you have but inside-out.

MrTeslonian: How-to make a electrostatic step-down transformer, converts electrostatic to low voltage DC.

MrTeslonian: how to make a electrostatic step-down transformer, part 2, ampere test, Wimshurst to low volt DC.

MrTeslonian: Tesla coil "the true secret" how it was really used.

It's not TK's coil, but maybe it will give you some ideas?

Zeitmaschine

Thanks, extremely interesting! :)

Now the idea that it gives me is, that I don't want to use an electrostatic mechanic wheel producing a million volts. Then that would mean, I don't need the reversed working Tesla coil in order to create oscillations from the sparks hitting the top of it. If the high voltage is already oscillating - generated by a step up transformer or an electronic circuit - then, instead of the reversed working Tesla coil, I would need what? A simple capacitor plate?

But I should keep the thick secondary coil, normally Tesla coil's primary.

So the idea would be to wrap a tin can with a heavy coil and then wrap this coil with aluminum foil to have a coil pancaked (in 3D or sandwiched) between two concentric capacitor plates, the inner one connected to high voltage pulses, the outer one to ground and then connecting that coil in the middle to something - maybe a load?

Also I have the vague feeling that those guys in the videos have no idea about the physical principle they are playing with.

Reiyuki

QuoteSo the idea would be to wrap a tin can with a heavy coil and then wrap this coil with aluminum foil to have a coil pancaked (in 3D or sandwiched) between two concentric capacitor plates, the inner one connected to high voltage pulses, the outer one to ground and then connecting that coil in the middle to something - maybe a load?

If there is only one coil, what is providing the magnetic field for that coil to interact with?  The tin can or the foil?  Foil is diamagnetic so that's a possibility.  But I think you need a source of strong magnetic flux to go along with your HV potential.

QuoteAlso I have the vague feeling that those guys in the videos have no idea about the physical principle they are playing with.

lol, I think he's going in the right direction, and he actually builds things.  It's easy to us to get stuck in the theory and concept and never build devices and explore the effects.  I myself am often guilty of this. :P