Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Blacklight power Now Brilliant light power makes major announcement in the news

Started by ramset, January 07, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omUSfYuVT1c&t=0s

http://brilliantlightpower.com/suncell/

Being greater than ten thousand times brighter than sunlight, the corresponding reduction in the area of the photovoltaic converter gives rise to a projected cost of the SunCellĀ® of about $50 to $100/kW compared to over ten times that for conventional power sources of electricity.

all comments welcomed

respectfully
Chet K
PS
thanks to member Tagor for bringing this Up

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

These guys have been at this for quite some time and appear to be
progressing forward, as their advanced prototypes seem to produc more and more light

If my understanding of their process is correct (from their early experiments)
They give the oxygen an extremely negative charge, this bounds the shared electron
To shorter than plank distances to their perspective proton.
The strong force then separates the atoms from their ionic bond.

The negatively charged nitrogen is closely matched by the
Electronegativity of the Hydrogen atom in this small-orbit state.
Literally forming the electrical equivalent of anti-hydrogen,
Or an antiproton. This releases photons is the form of:
1s=>-1s
Transition back to the ground state takes place by the handshake
H(-) < H(+)
Matter + Antimatter = Matter + energy

This is contrary to the assumptions made by antimatter theory.
Which states that matter + antimatter = E^2
The two are mathematically equivalent since
E = mc^2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

verpies

I have never seen a convincing proof from BLP of the energy content of that bright light.  How do we know that the bright light is not just an underunity silver welding arc ?
They have never shown that graphite sphere absorb that bright light and heat up to incandescence (although that's excusable because heated graphite burns up in air. That's why they plan to surround it all with pressurized Argon).

Also, in this video BLP states:
Quote from: Brilliant Light Power...a gas injector to inject hydrogen derived from water and an injection system comprising an electromagnetic pump to inject molten silver and a very stable solid source of oxygen that reacts with the hydrogen to form the hydrogen to hydrino catalyst.

Thermolysed H2O or HO or HHO as a catalyst inside the graphite sphere is implausible because oxygen + graphite react and burn up when heated.