Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Utron research

Started by Cherryman, February 02, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

the equation included such variables as:

length of wire, diameter of coil, # of turns, permeability of free space,
as well as a materials constant of the wire (copper in most cases?)
intended to give some value (perhaps inductance?) which would then remain
constant throughout the coil, the only factor being changed was the diameter
and the # of turns, which derived the dimension and # of turns for the next appropriate
step-down from the previous radius, following the basic conical dimensions.
and, depending on the size, there was mention of possibly requiring a "gap" between steps
in order to maintain the perfect ratios, when stepping down to the next set of coils.
I took this to mean, that when calculating the diameter of the next step, it may not be
the diameter of the conical structure, immediately adjacent to the end of the previous step.
and for structural purposes, the next step of the coil began at the point on the cone that matched
the diameter of the coil turns. (some # of mm gap in most small cases)

If anyone has information regarding this equation, and can provide it here, it would be of great value.

I seem to remember Tesla's use of this being buried unfindably in the middle of a very long treatise on
coils and induction, resonance, capacitance, and general electronics physics, cryptically worded in Teslonian fashion.
the source of which, I am not sure.

simple trial-and-error with a multimeter should be able to narrow it down, using the resistance of the coils.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Cherryman

I was wondering if i could eliminate brushes by using a high voltage spark as the brushes for a low voltage current.

https://youtu.be/anlrrbpEujU

Warning: Boring Video!

Cherryman

@smOkey

tnx for your input!

Trial and error.. that sounds like me : )

Cherryman

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 13, 2017, 05:22:18 PM
i drew this little thing, in case anyone had a hard time following my textual description.

proportions are drawn out of scale, to clearly see the geometric structure of the coil.

the increasing # of turns per step-down is important.
without having the mathematics on-hand, the best approach may be
a direct measurement of resistance between first and last turn of each step.
each step should represent equivalent resistance to the step before and after it.
as well as the beginning and end steps of the conical coil.
and as such, inductance, and capacitance will also be likewise of equivalent proportions.
(assuming that each step of the conical coil is made of the same material)

It does reminds me a little of the Muller coil design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTfGFtcRiM

Cherryman