Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulling energy from the ambient energy field using a coil capacitor

Started by Jack Noskills, February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

QuoteWhy reinvent the wheel, find the info get it to work the play on improving it!

Unfortunately even Frolov wasn't able to replicate Chernetskiy plasma generator - and he had undoubtedly better info about his setup than we have.

wistiti

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 17, 2017, 09:40:00 AM
Who was Alexander Chernetsky and his plasma generator 1982 decided. He managed to light bulbs from a coil and a capacitor too! Why reinvent the wheel, find the info get it to work the play on improving it!

Regards AG

Just curious... why did you said this device are the same....???
For me they are different...

Anyway, open bifilar (and bucking) coils at the output; really interesting...
Thank you Jack for sharing your works! It's remind me Skywatcher experiment at energetic forum "bucking cool inverter" when he/she said to have a working load with open bucking secondary....

Jack Noskills

dieter and woopy, thanks for your successful replications. Now you both have a working base setup and from now on every test gives you a win-win result.

You have confirmed several things: this works with any core material and with an open loop core. Increasing the frequency increases the available output power and using mosfets instead of GDTs works too. Good stuff!

dieter, closing the other end of the output coil pair will increase the output power as both outputs are being used and connected in series. But there needs to be blocking diodes or a gap between the load and at least one output coil end. Without them the system becomes a normal transformer which might provide more power but only because the used pulsing frequency is low.

woopy, I am surprised that you got it working using air coil and without resonance. I am unable to watch your video so I don't know the details of the setup, like the frequency you were using. Perhaps you could try to create a standing wave in your system and maybe increase the output this way.

nelsonrocha, as this works with aircore coil, maybe you could test this using your bifilar pancake coil ? You need to use blocking diodes or air gaps at the output. If you can create the basic effect then you could try to create a standing wave in the output coil and test for resonance effects.

The output power increases linearly as the pulsing frequency is increased. This is similar to a Don Smith device. Don Smith also said that at resonance the output power increases as square of frequency. What if this 'law of squares' rule is valid also with this system ?

Jack Noskills

Can anyone confirm my observation that there is no current flowing through the load using a scope and a current probe ?

I propose three tests:

Use blocking diodes at one end and leave the other end disconnected. Put load between diodes and measure voltage drop across load and current through it. Both should be zero.

Next add blocking diodes also at the disconnected end and connect diodes together. Power should increase as both outputs are now being used serially but still no voltage drop across load and no current should flow.

Last remove the diodes you just added and just connect the wires together. Result is a normal bifilar coil with blocking diodes on it. Is there any difference in the result ?

AlienGrey

Quote from: Zephir on April 17, 2017, 02:58:18 PM
Unfortunately even Frolov wasn't able to replicate Chernetskiy plasma generator - and he had undoubtedly better info about his setup than we have.
What if I told you your arse was your elbow and I was senior dean at Oxford University !
the point is your all hot air and you do not do any hardware experiments and all your comments are 'negative' so go away, you have not done the experiment so you have no hardware result to show but you are advising others!