Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulling energy from the ambient energy field using a coil capacitor

Started by Jack Noskills, February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

This is too long for a post so I made a PDF, attached. Abstract of the PDF is copied below:

Abstract
Today it is well known what electricity does. We can create, control and measure it as we please but we still don't seem to know what this energy is. What physical phenomena occurring in the movement of charge is giving power to our electrical systems. This paper presents a theory about electricity which explains what electrical energy is, where it comes from and how to access it efficiently at low cost using coils as capacitors. This theory is derived from Coulomb's law and from some well known laws of electricity. Schematics and some preliminary test results of a prototype device are shown that operates using the presented theory. The device could in theory produce over 150 watts using less than 20 watts.

snippet from the PDF:
----------------------
Shortly I will describe a simple system that will prove the following items to be true:
1. Ambient energy field exists and it is everywhere.
2. Electrical systems use energy from this field. Unfortunately all access methods to ambient energy field are under unity.
3. Current flow and energy flow are two different things and it is possible to separate them.
4. Current flow through load is not necessary to power it.
5. It is possible to access the ambient energy field using a device that outputs more energy than what is required to operate it.
-------------------------
There should be enough information in the PDF for replication. My internet connection is slow so I won't be commenting or even following this thread. I will read PM's but rarely.

dieter

Magnethos

Hello Jack, thank you for the pdf file.
At the moment I have little time to read, but I will reply to this post.

The capcoil technique seems to be very interesting. I am just printing the pdf to read it.

Magnethos

I have read a little of the document fast and it looks very good.
I would suggest to read also another document that can be complementary of Jacknoskills' one. If someone is interested in the second document, let me know it here and I will search and publish here the name of the document.