Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulling energy from the ambient energy field using a coil capacitor

Started by Jack Noskills, February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hello Jack,

you might like this guy. He is a scientist. His name is Eugene Jeong

His website

http://dipoleantigravity.blogspot.de/

move down to the embedded vid which is of importance: "physiscs of free energy device" and on to "Tachyonic Universe"

The vid in youtube is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB-jWfzkz_E

Definition of self-energy: second sentence of first paragraph

best regards

Mike

Zephir

Quote from: Jack Noskills on February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM
Shortly I will describe a simple system that will prove the following items to be true:
1. Ambient energy field exists and it is everywhere.
2. Electrical systems use energy from this field. Unfortunately all access methods to ambient energy field are under unity.
3. Current flow and energy flow are two different things and it is possible to separate them.
4. Current flow through load is not necessary to power it.
5. It is possible to access the ambient energy field using a device that outputs more energy than what is required to operate it.
IMO you're describing Captret device. It probably works rather like the battery

dieter

As far as I see Jacks Capcoils have nothing to do with Captret. Captret turned out to be a voltaic pile battery, as per John Hutchisons analysis.

Jacks Coils are the magnetic twin of the abravmenko plug (or what was his name?). Two secondaries with high capacitance to eachother. One end of each is unconnected. The other two ends are the output (!).
The primary induces a field in the secondaries, despite the fact, that they are connected to something only at one end of each coil. Instead of current flow you get a potential diffrence only. Like in a cap. Then the field collapses, causing a current flow between ground and these open coils. It is at least a 100% reactive.

It's a great pdf, must read.

Zephir

QuoteCaptret turned out to be a voltaic pile battery, as per John Hutchisons analysis
Hutchinson is crazy freak with blurry shaky videos of hanging things lifted by threads. Anyone who is believing, he does "analysis" is even more desperate case than just him. The Captret can really work like the battery, but unfortunately the cheap aluminium oxide capacitors aren't the best way how to demonstrate it. They have large leaking current and of course electrolyte, which corrodes the electrodes. But no battery can charge capacitor to a voltage higher than 3.6 V. Once the voltage increases even more - then you have an effect, which is impossible to explain electrochemically.

dieter

You speak in riddles my friend: I just charged a cap to 7vdc, using a 9v block battery - why shouldn't that work?

Don't wanna go too muchoff topuc, but... anyone who's not a crazy freak is suspicous to me, in a world in which normality is delusive and antisocial.

I doubt he uses threads, but agreed, he szresses the term "zero point energy" a lot in his concrete-fluor (I guess) batteries.

Interesting parallels between his metal desintegration, the real philadelphia project (by navy, shortly after navy plundered teslas vault in 1943) and the "toasted cars" anomaly close to the twins in the 911 incident.

But like I said, lets stay on topic. Maybe you've got a link to the "real" captret effect explained?
kr