Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulling energy from the ambient energy field using a coil capacitor

Started by Jack Noskills, February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

Shortened the future development list and added them in the behavior section. I was able to solve some issues:
'Using both outputs of the coil pair simultaneously', look at figures 6 and 7.This also seemed to solve the coil insulation problem.
Most likely found a solution to convert the ambient energy flow into hot electricity using a capacitor.
Otherwise some minor corrections through the whole document.

wistiti

Thank you Jack for freelly sharing your work.
It is appreciate!!! :)

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Jack Noskills on April 07, 2017, 06:27:54 AM
Shortened the future development list and added them in the behavior section. I was able to solve some issues:
'Using both outputs of the coil pair simultaneously', look at figures 6 and 7.This also seemed to solve the coil insulation problem.
Most likely found a solution to convert the ambient energy flow into hot electricity using a capacitor.
Otherwise some minor corrections through the whole document.

Thanks ,
i already read first copy that you share some weeks ago , but i will read again , because have very valid points and need to be read more than one time  .
could you describe the ref of your GDT ? Myself made some tests years ago but my GDT are of lower voltage (Max 200V ) and i could see that goes to very high temperature , and i read in your paper that you observe the same behavior . Did it change when you put them in series ?

Thank by your contribution

Cheers

Nelson Rocha

AlienGrey

Quote from: ramset on April 07, 2017, 10:00:41 AM
Truly grateful

did start a topic here also

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20728-open-source-ambient-harvesting-coil-capacitor.html

the more eyes the better

respectfully
Chet K
Hi I don't suppose yo can repost Energetic Forum post your referring to here I just keep going round in circles on there !

That forum reminds me of that roadside drive through where you pay to get in but once you pays your money the gates open and you drive through, your back outside ;)