Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulling energy from the ambient energy field using a coil capacitor

Started by Jack Noskills, February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

Jack have you tried adding diodes of the opposite polarity to the beginnings and ends ,of your figures 6&7.
Perhaps the new path gives what you call ambient to flow.
I think what people perceive as ambient is just really part of the function of creating flow to begin with.
I don't understand spark gaps, seems like alot of waste to me.
artv

iflewmyown

I'll say one thing, that is the first time I have ever seen an electromagnet coil glowing blue. The next ones will be vacuumed packed in oil.
Garry

ramset

Aliengrey
the thread there is just a mirror to this one,

there are many good fellows there [who read ] and that forum makes a big effort to get new readers.

here is your request again.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20728-open-source-ambient-harvesting-coil-capacitor.html

it should take you there ,but not much going on yet

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dieter

@Jack, thanks for the update.

@Shylo, spargaps are said to be lossy due to heat etc. But that does ignore some phenomena, such as the Thownsend electron avalange. Teslas abrubtly interrupted arcs are an other example. Current, trying to maintain it's flow. If it can pull in ambient energy to do so, then it will do so.

Also it is a simple square wave oscillator for high voltage. I had a 3kV module running from 2*1.5V batteries (at 2.6V) running the whole night, practicly shortened with the sparkgap.

@all, just a qustion, why are there only 12 threads listed on the home page anymore? it sucks.

NRamaswami

@Jack Thanks for the pdf. I have already tested using much higher power levels and much bigger wires these concepts and a lot of what you have written is true. I have not experimented with the second type of coil that you indicated and so would need to test it. I have pulled in energy from the Ambient field using a different method and it is real.

Spark Gaps disturb the surrounding medium that contains what is called Universal Life Force or Prana. Very high and very powerful output can be extracted when this force is activated. We can get very high Voltage and Very High Amperage both together and a small input alone is needed to achieve it. I have tested them all already. But I had also been told that such frequencies are banned from commercial useage. So has not written about it.

This is one of the rarest times that instead of abusing others a pdf that actually provides open source information of high quality is posted here and the information is genuine. The author who deserves our respect and gratitude apprantly does not have the means to test at high power input levels and that would require multifilar coils of many layers to restrict the input if it is AC due to inductive impedance and high resistance coils if the input is DC.

@Dieter..Can you please send me your circuit. I can have it replicated in future and share what we observe.

Regards,

Ramaswami