Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 05, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
So, you evidently didn't watch my second coil current direction video. Or perhaps you simply didn't understand it, since it does not fit in with your mis-pre-conceptions. So I'll post the link again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66foYixu9Y

You were wrong before and you are still wrong now.

You are the champion at misrepresenting my work and the work of others, so it comes as no surprise that you misrepresent the work of Tesla, and even misrepresent the construction and use of scrapyard magnets.

@Tinselkoala,

You're just an over grown garbage scrounger. You can't define "Negative Current".

Shock charge your two coils and see which one picks the most material up after a time lapse. This is where the bifilar coil develops twice the strength compared to the single wire. I hammered seven years on you and you still can't understand what the hell I'm talking about.

MileHigh

Quote from: synchro1 on April 05, 2017, 08:20:04 PM
This is where the bifilar coil develops twice the strength compared to the single wire.

No, in fact the bifilar coil does not develop twice the strength of magnetic field as compared to a single-wire coil with the same number of turns.  This argument is a revolving-door at this point in time.

The reason it does not develop twice the magnetic field strength is because the strength of the magnetic field is proportional to the ampere-turns of the coil.

Here are Conrad's two clips that I helped him with from three years ago that prove that the magnetic field strength is the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCEqnX1JsGw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvDUAcC1hbk

In discussing general issues on the forum, one of its weaknesses is that people can post what is obviously incorrect information and many people that know the information is incorrect will say nothing.  There is only a handful of people that will speak up and make corrections.

It makes me think of the phenomenon in Nature where migrating moose get confused when crossing a river. The calves are very young and some of them can't keep up with the cows when they swim across the river.  So the cows end up swimming back to the original shore to try to find their calves.  What ends up happening is a mass confusion with mother cows swimming back and forth across the river for hours in a desperate attempt to find their young.

MileHigh

TinselKoala

@Tinselkoala,

You're just an over grown garbage scrounger. You can't define "Negative Current".

Shock charge your two coils and see which one picks the most material up after a time lapse. This is where the bifilar coil develops twice the strength compared to the single wire. I hammered seven years on you and you still can't understand what the hell I'm talking about.

You are funny. It must be terribly frustrating to be you. Proven wrong over and over, making stuff up out of thin air, misrepresenting everyone's work, posting comment after comment at EF with nobody responding... why don't you try holding your breath until you turn blue and stomping your feet. Maybe you'll get some attention then.

nelsonrochaa

@Tinselkoala,

.......... You can't define "Negative Current".

Maybe not .... but for sure knows what is negative resistance, or magneto-electrostatic energy  hope so... or maybe otherwize i  will ear that is only "Pseudo science"
Nelson Rocha

citfta

Negative current is an imaginary fiction created by those that have active imagination and no real learning.  Current is neither negative or positive.  Voltage can be negative or positive.  But current is just a way of expressing how much electricity is moving through a wire or other conductor.  Trying to define negative current is like trying to define negative gallons.