Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

I think it used its government for its own benefit

profitis

"Here's an interesting article that
seems to question if citizens could sell or market
a free energy machine."

They absolutely can,but they must work for a corporation or gov (same thing).I was kuntized before I could do this

Vinyasi

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Free_Energy_does_not_Exist

The link, above, has been found to be offensive to someone's sensibilities. Ouch!

Quote"This is original research of the most egregious kind trying to pretend that the laws of physics are a fantasy. It doesn't belong here."

Backed up here.

And here.

And attached, below.

tonygiang

Follow me , fossil energy companies have had close association with CPs or parts of CP ! They took the pretext of protecting CP's existence as a hostage for their own existence ! But they always talk about climate change, environmental pollution...

AlienGrey

Quote from: tonygiang on October 21, 2022, 10:31:42 PM
Follow me , fossil energy companies have had close association with CPs or parts of CP ! They took the pretext of protecting CP's existence as a hostage for their own existence ! But they always talk about climate change, environmental pollution...
WTF is CP ? Cerebral palsy ?

If you think free energy cant be harvested you must be a liar, So whats that heat (radiation)
coming from the sun ? and what a solar panel do with it, any way petroleum aint a fossil fuel
it's an abuse of facts. And then there is all this stuff about energy from the background coming
in and going out of existence, unless governments and there secret controllers wake up there
wont be any of what you refer to as plebs to rip off left unless your a man from Atlantis  ;D ;D