Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible operating principles of device (edited title)

Started by Grumpy, November 20, 2006, 09:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

To EMDevices, Dean, MrMag, Stefan, Sparkman, and all of the others that stayed on this site:

[Before I start - I don't think Steven knows everything there is about this sort of device.  (If he does - he has good reason to be quiet or wind up like another SM - right Steven?)]

OK here it goes: (By the way - a poster named "JackFrost" nailed it when he mentioned "scorch field" - he might have mentioned the Lorentz Force too - right again - koodos Jack)

The device does not rely on induction or coupling between the coils in any way.  It has nothing to do with these aspects and thinking along those terms will get you nothing but a headache and frustration.

The arrangement of coils:

4 to produce the vortex (rotating magnetic field)
1 to produce the orthogonal static magnetic field to hold the collected electrons
1 to tap or collect from the field
Like this - or similar - see attached:

Known effects associated with this type of device:
Time dilation (acceleration) - I mentioned before that manipulation of time garners unwanted attention - consider yourself warned
high voltage (can be very high)
heating of matter within field - including collector coil
gravitational and inertial changes
FTL communications and FTL travel
(other things I'm going to mention)

The rotating magnetic field (just like an AC motor) creates a magnetic vortex that pulls in electrons and rotates them at high speed.  The static magnetic field is orthogal so the electrons are trapped because they can not escape the orthogonal field - they circulate.  As the electrons reach light speed - they can go no faster - and their energy must increase - there is your OU.  The field can not relax do to the static orthogonal field so it keeps increasing in energy - similar to a resonance effect - right Steven?  Takes very little energy to generate the field. High frequency applied to rotating field coils keeps input requirements low.  Effects can be achieved with non-rotating fields but energy levels are much lower -  this is the version that JackFrost mentioned in the original thread - field is modulated to achieve other effects.  Charges outside field will rotate in opposite directions.  Density of the field is determined by the rotating frequency (excitation) and the static B field - hence magnets to start and removing them weakens field significantly.  Static field can be generated with a DC fed coil - this allows it to be adjusted to tune location of the field to coincide with the collector coil. 

Before you run off to your workbench and start winding coils - do NOT think that you will put a device like this on the market, or get patents on it, or anything of the sort.  If you know nothing of high-energy equipment - leave it alone.

Short on time - maybe more later.  Keep it small, quiet, and private.

(edit) fixed typo in title
(edit) changed title of thread
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MrMag

Well Grumpy, I don't know. Thank you very much for your view on this. It is the first time that I've seen any type of explanation that actually makes sense to me. I am going to be away the rest of the week but when I get back, I might tinker around with your idea, on a small scale for sure.

I am not sure where EMDevices is coming from. I do not recall you mentioning Ionization? I think his head is spinning from all that NMR ;D

Please keep us posted.

Tim

Grumpy

EMDevices

I never used to word "ionization" - but will work in a vacuum too.  At low energies molecular (electron-air) collision is not so bad.

QuoteAnybody who knows about the "right hand rule" in EM and can visualize vectors,  will see that this statement is wrong. The ions will spiral differently then is imaged here, this stamenent lacks this understanding of EM forces and directions.

This was an attempt at a generalization - they rotate non-the-less.

Electrodynamics 101:
If a charge moves into a magnetic field with direction perpendicular to the field, it will follow a circular path. The magnetic force, being perpendicular to the velocity, provides the centripetal force.  Maybe they got it wrong...

The magnets enhance the static orthogonal field - restricting more electrons to it's confines.

The digital meter is not very fast is it - you disconnect it and the digits wind down slowly.  Perhaps an anolog meter would have been better.

Stator field needs time to collapse, especially with a ferro core.

Too much diluted Maxwell and not enough Tesla - must be a damned EE... (no offense)

You must have a rotating magnetic field and a static magnetic field - period - SM's offered a very accurate analogy.

EMDevices - Do you have a better explanation?

MrMag - rotation frequencies - 10khz to see effects - 1mhz to get interesting - 30mhz and you are on your own...fire extenguisher handy
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards