Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Investigating the claims of member Synchro 1

Started by ramset, April 08, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Here's another claim, just made today.

Quote from: synchro1 on April 09, 2017, 02:43:57 PM
@Tinman,

Current reverses direction and travels in the same direction at the same time like the 60 Hz A.C. current in our overhead transmission lines; Like boarding a bus and moving toward the rear while the bus is accelerating forward. It may appear to a stationary observer that the bus passenger is standing still.

(emphasis mine)

So why don't both LEDs flash in my Coil Current Direction (2) demonstration? 

And I'll bet that a lot of power distribution system engineers would be very surprised to hear that electrical current in wires flows in two opposite directions at the same time.

Of course if some solid experimental proof exists of this claim......................  we all would like to know about it. 

AlienGrey

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 09, 2017, 05:24:04 PM
Here's another claim, just made today.

(emphasis mine)

So why don't both LEDs flash in my Coil Current Direction (2) demonstration? 

And I'll bet that a lot of power distribution system engineers would be very surprised to hear that electrical current in wires flows in two opposite directions at the same time.

Of course if some solid experimental proof exists of this claim......................  we all would like to know about it.
Ha, Ha! you do know some of these people are anly ten years old ;) yeah!
How about doing a test on fly back while your on the subject, find out the min/ max pulse width for maximum BEMF in voltage or energy return, in other words is it possible to get a 'gain or not' ?

TinselKoala

:D Well, the answer to the first part is right there in Faraday's Law of Induction.

-E=d(B)/dt     

So to maximize E, you want to maximize the change in B and/or minimize the change in time. This means it isn't the pulse _width_ that is most important for high EMF, but rather the pulse rise and fall times for a given current in the pulse. High currents coming on and going off in the minimum amount of time. The pulse _width_ will then be important (in the form of frequency and duty cycle of pulsation) to allow the RLC bits enough time to charge/discharge to the required degree before the next pulse comes along. A well-designed Tesla Coil of modern form does all this explicitly, and it is the reason why Tesla spent so much time on spark gaps of various kinds.

Is it possible to get a "gain" or not? Well that all depends on what you mean by "gain". Certainly you can push the EMF or BEMF to ridiculously high voltages by using fast rise/fall times. By the right combination of frequency and VRSWR (voltage rise by standing wave resonance) can you entrain extra energy from "somewhere" (environment, space, vacuum, water, ten-year-olds, etc)... well, that's the 64 dollar question, isn't it.   ???

(But I wouldn't put my money on the ten-year-olds.)   ;)

AlienGrey

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 10, 2017, 05:52:42 AM
:D Well, the answer to the first part is right there in Faraday's Law of Induction.

-E=d(B)/dt     

So to maximize E, you want to maximize the change in B and/or minimize the change in time. This means it isn't the pulse _width_ that is most important for high EMF, but rather the pulse rise and fall times for a given current in the pulse. High currents coming on and going off in the minimum amount of time. The pulse _width_ will then be important (in the form of frequency and duty cycle of pulsation) to allow the RLC bits enough time to charge/discharge to the required degree before the next pulse comes along. A well-designed Tesla Coil of modern form does all this explicitly, and it is the reason why Tesla spent so much time on spark gaps of various kinds.

Is it possible to get a "gain" or not? Well that all depends on what you mean by "gain". Certainly you can push the EMF or BEMF to ridiculously high voltages by using fast rise/fall times. By the right combination of frequency and VRSWR (voltage rise by standing wave resonance) can you entrain extra energy from "somewhere" (environment, space, vacuum, water, ten-year-olds, etc)... well, that's the 64 dollar question, isn't it.   ???

(But I wouldn't put my money on the ten-year-olds.)   ;)
Hi, Mr Tinsel, i'm aware of the characteristics you mention above but I do so hate reinventing the wheel so to speak, you must have noticed some of Nelson's experiments he calls 'electron traps' I would have thought you might have some 'light' to through on this subject, with your background as we are still learning. 

Regards AG

ramset

AlienGrey
sir,
not trying to speak for TinselKoala here, this Topic "Nelson circuit"[or other name ??] will be opened soon [with Nelson's permission [already approved]]
and some have asked Tinsel for a build up of this circuit ,for discussion here so as to learn
what is possible there [others will be building too]

it will be a moderated topic [been much disrespect of Topics lately Stefan will be fixing that soon ].

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma