Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: Dog-One on April 11, 2017, 10:09:29 PM

Grum won't allow flame wars, so speak up if you know something associated with this gizmo.  After a year of thinking about this, I'm still in WTF mode.

Dear Dog-One.

Damn right I won't..... Fire extinguisher at the ready !!   :)  And thank you for joining in. 

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all contributors so far, we're off to a cracking start.

Might I suggest that all look at Nelson's first video I linked to yesterday ( Top one ) what we need to try and work out is what the " extra " stuff, not shown on the schematic is doing. Is that NE 2 a safety over voltage device?

It WAS a good idea to get a batch TinselKoala, I " torched " 3 myself...... This is a JT with teeth.....

Cheers Graham.

Zephir

QuoteNelson's work has inspired a few!  Thank you Nelson Rocha!

@Grumage: That's great - but what the N.R.M.R.E. circuit is supposed to do, after all? Mr. Rocha apparently didn't provide the correct circuit scheme and he did tell me twice-times explicitly, it's not overunity or selfrunner device. The alleged "radiant output" comes from rectifying diode bridge of output transformer: such an rectified output cannot generate anything special except less or more harmonic sinus, high frequencies would be blocked/distorted with slow diodes in addition. IMO even if the circuit would generate some interesting waves, its output transformer would block everything interesting into outside.

Could someone point me to the specific part of Nelson's circuit video, which demonstrates its intricacy?

itsu

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 12, 2017, 06:15:18 AM
So your build did not produce "HV radiant"?  Maybe that is down to the transformer connection, then (step down vs step up) as padova commented.

Yes, I noticed the cap polarity thing too. Connecting an electrolytic the wrong way around can result in exploding the cap, that's no mystery! It seems that this circuit is hazardous to components, so it's no wonder that results are not entirely repeatable on demand.

Good thing I ordered a batch of 5 TIP122 transistors, I guess.

Well, i have no idea what "HV radiant" is or how its smells or looks like, so can't really say.
I did try both directions of that transformer and in the 3th video i show the negative spikes (300V or) that it produced, and i even attached a 10mm led to it  :o   which lit up nicely.

Itsu

AlienGrey

Quote from: itsu on April 12, 2017, 07:03:54 AM
Well, i have no idea what "HV radiant" is or how its smells or looks like, so can't really say.
I did try both directions of that transformer and in the 3th video i show the negative spikes (300V or) that it produced, and i even attached a 10mm led to it  :o   which lit up nicely.

Itsu
Hi all!  Well I don't  get any magic, strange though, see scope pic and my version in a 'birds nest' ;), all it does is charge a cap with a fancy waveform, I can make a nice spark charging a large cap 470uf 50v to 38 volts

regards AG

PS  Young Mr Zephor please discuss any questions you may have with the publisher 'Nelson'

Grumage

Quote from: Zephir on April 12, 2017, 07:03:08 AM
@Grumage: That's great - but what the N.R.M.R.E. circuit is supposed to do, after all? Mr. Rocha apparently didn't provide the correct circuit scheme and he did tell me twice-times explicitly, it's not overunity or selfrunner device. The alleged "radiant output" comes from rectifying diode bridge of output transformer: such an rectified output cannot generate anything special except less or more harmonic sinus, high frequencies would be blocked/distorted with slow diodes in addition. IMO even if the circuit would generate some interesting waves, its output transformer would block everything interesting into outside.

Could someone point me to the specific part of Nelson's circuit video, which demonstrates its intricacy?

Dear Zephir.

Please remove the @ symbol, I find it personally offensive, " in your face " so to speak. I'm of an age when writing was more of a courteous nature than it has become today.

Your questions are valid and that is what this investigation is all about. Nelson gave this as a " tool " a basic starter, and one or two saw some phenomenon that perplexed us.

I'm hoping that with the help of those with a little more experience, those things that " perplexed " can be better explained.

Cheers Graham.