Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some Bifilar coil experiments

Started by evostars, April 11, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

Quote from: shylo on April 12, 2017, 03:11:42 PM
I'm not sure I understand Evo ,your pulsing the middle coil, and the two outside coils are putting out 900 volts?
Thanks Shylo.

The top coil produces (around) 500V and the bottom coil produces 500V opposite phase.
The probes are connected to the outer rims, of the top and bottom coils.
10x setting. 5V per division around 10 divisions gives 500V peak to peak

MileHigh

Quote from: shylo on April 12, 2017, 03:11:42 PM
I find this very intriguing ,if I could raise my voltage to those levels, I would think a self runner is inevitable.

This has been covered over and over on the forums, I don't even know why I am bothering to post this.

The resonant system is simply storing more and more incremental energy supplied from the power supply.  For each cycle, the power supply adds some incremental amount of energy to the resonant system and the observed peak-to-peak voltage amplitude goes incrementally higher.

Eventually a balance point is reached where the incremental addition of energy per cycle is in balance with the incremental energy lost per cycle and the observed peak-to-peak voltage amplitude stops increasing and reaches a steady state.

There are probably 1000+ web sites that explain this process.

dieter

evostars, you need to get the loading time into the calculation. Your caps cannot deliver 900vdc constantly. This only how high the voltage goes at max. It's the noload voltage.

Again, 900*900=81'000*1.6uF=~128milli *0.5=64 millijoule. How do you get 1.8 Joule?

Anyway, by adding a load such as a 100 ohm resistor, you can calculate the amps based on voltage. If the voltage were 200vdc at the load, then it were 200 vdc / 100 ohm= 2 ampere. And hat would be 200 vdc * 2 amps = 400 Watt.

Then again, your yellow multimeter looks like it has amp section.

Well, it may be relatively easy to autoadjust the frequency to resonance, the sam way tv and radio did it to follow a drifting station. I think it was termed AFC? Raher simple circuit.

dieter

btw sorry bout the typos, my keyboard sucks.

Dog-One

Quote from: evostars
Speculation from here on: The ratio between voltage in and out is around 77

Quite interesting considering the turns ratio is one to one.  At first glance with two coils, one would think 24 volts is about all you would get out of there.  A rather novel form of boost converter you have assembled there Evo.  I'll bet getting that 180 degree phase relationship was tricky to do.  Does it move around when the storage capacitors are charging?

So these coils produce a nice sine wave even though you are injecting a short duration pulse?  What's the approximate duty cycle?