Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from water arc explosions

Started by Zephir, April 12, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Sigh. Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me?

You are citing some of the same research AGAIN that was proven to be the source of Graneau's INCORRECT assumptions which led to over 7 years of wasted time and millions of dollars of wasted money.  You can cite all the questionable research you like but that does not trump the hands-on experience of people who actually worked directly with Graneau, supported him with money and lab space and technicians, and finally showed him (and much of the prior "research" like Hull's claims) to be utterly and definitively wrong.

TinselKoala

"Plasma electrolysis is also NOT about electrolysis"....... what's it about then, chopped liver? Sometimes you really crack me up, Zephir.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Zephir

Quote"Plasma electrolysis is also NOT about electrolysis"....... what's it about then, chopped liver?

Indeed. Dark matter is also not about matter, Big Bang is not about explosion, electron is not about amber and so on..
During plasma electrolysis the electrolysis (i.e. electrolyte splitting) is actually an undesirable process, which must be avoided  - as it decreases its energy yield and COP and it decreases life-time of electrodes by corrosion.

Welcome in our real, strange, overcomplicated OVERUNITY world... :-)

pomodoro

Quote from: Zephir on April 14, 2017, 09:12:35 AM
Indeed. Dark matter is also not about matter, Big Bang is not about explosion, electron is not about amber and so on..
During plasma electrolysis the electrolysis (i.e. electrolyte splitting) is actually an undesirable process, which must be avoided  - as it decreases its energy yield and COP and it decreases life-time of electrodes by corrosion.

Welcome in our real, strange, overcomplicated OVERUNITY world... :-)

Verbal diarrhea.
Electrolysis , ie redox reactions must occur for any current to flow through an electrolyte with wide spacing as used in all replications. Only with an underwater arc between both electrodes is electrolysis not mandatory. Otherwise an instant space charge occurs preventing any further current flow.

Zephir

QuoteElectrolysis , ie redox reactions must occur for any current to flow through an electrolyte with wide spacing as used in all replications

Nope, only when ionic transport between electrodes gets involved. But many batteries (in particular these ones with solid electrolyte) exhibit also electron transport of current - and this way of current doesn't require an electrolysis (it actually represent a shortcut for batteries, where it's avoided in general).  And inside the plasma the electrons and ions of gas contribute to current more than the electrolyte itself. You may think about it like about normal electrolyzer shorted/bypassed with plasma discharge tube in parallel.

QuoteOnly with an underwater arc between both electrodes is electrolysis not mandatory

Well - and this is just the case of every plasma electrolysis. It's indeed necessary to understand the physics for to comment and oppose the overunity findings - but their understanding and acceptation requires even better understanding of physics - not worse.