Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I'm don here. Tito was correct. You can create self-sufficient system using Tesla method of conversion.Motor has nothing with that. Erfinder would not tell you, in fact I know he is lurking for somebody to give him the answer ha ha. He is correct with one thing though - you don't need the inductor exactly like the one Tesla put into patents - it's a "distract-or"  and the real one is related to the enterprise Tesla struggle for years (which I pointed too - everything is connected and logical indeed) Again, read the patents "differently", the real answer is in some unnoticed comments...

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on November 06, 2017, 03:19:52 AM

With your first post I thought you were just being brad... but with this one it's clear you just don't get it.....my response to your back to the future post went over your head....it's not about steam engines brad...

I think the back to the future post went over your head Erfinder.
I posted it because i see you as the doc,and one of your followers as McFly  ;D

Magluvin

Quote from: Erfinder on November 06, 2017, 05:22:49 PM

:P

Yeah yeah.  Sorry to poop your party.  The best that people get from you is insults for not understanding what you put out here. Someone tries to interpret what you say and they get WTFs in return, as if you believe what your telling is just so simple. Well its not. Hasnt been for a long time from what i get through the latest grape vine.

How long have you been at this now? Tito says he figured it out from things to posted, yet you deny that he has..  So just from that, I 'interpret' that you know he could not have gotten anything from you that would have any benefit, because you know that nobody could have.

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on November 06, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

it is what it is....

you want me to leave.....don't give me anything to reply to.....

Or we could just remove your comments  :P

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
Yeah yeah.  Sorry to poop your party.  The best that people get from you is insults for not understanding what you put out here. Someone tries to interpret what you say and they get WTFs in return, as if you believe what your telling is just so simple. Well its not. Hasnt been for a long time from what i get through the latest grape vine.

How long have you been at this now? Tito says he figured it out from things to posted, yet you deny that he has..  So just from that, I 'interpret' that you know he could not have gotten anything from you that would have any benefit, because you know that nobody could have.

Mags

And one by one,they start to see the light  ;)