Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graphene provides limitless free energy

Started by Belfior, December 04, 2017, 03:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 09, 2017, 07:19:48 PM
We can cause this to happen with heat,light, electricity,
particle bombardment (momentum), or other forms of
that stuff we call "energy".

Heres what graphene lasers can do
https://m.phys.org/news/2016-01-graphene-plasmons-tunable-terahertz-laser.html

all energy is emf, must carried by matter. all things happening is caused by emf.

nothing provides limitless energy, no free energy exist. graphene cannot produce energy unless other matters transfer emf to it.

sm0ky2

Quote from: isawit on December 09, 2017, 08:33:54 PM
all energy is emf, must carried by matter. all things happening is caused by emf.

nothing provides limitless energy, no free energy exist. graphene cannot produce energy unless other matters transfer emf to it.

All matter produces its own emf
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

isawit

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 10, 2017, 07:54:16 AM

All matter produces its own emf

your best scientific idea/concept so far.

every atom has its bounding energy, opposite charges attract each other, like magnet attracts iron ball. they collide and produce heat/thermal energy.

the more atoms condensed together under gravity, the more energy stored in the mass, the higher temperature. all suns' energy are from star formation.

all energy is shared by all matter, depend on their mass. energy and matter both conserved/immortal, there is no heat death.

nuclear energy is atom's inner bounding energy, chemical energy is atom's outer bounding energy.

atoms are not 99.99% empty space. not as present science told you. i showed you the correct model already, do you understand it?

sm0ky2

Quote from: isawit on December 10, 2017, 08:14:01 AM
your best scientific idea/concept so far.

every atom has its bounding energy, opposite charges attract each other, like magnet attracts iron ball. they collide and produce heat/thermal energy.

the more atoms condensed together under gravity, the more energy stored in the mass, the higher temperature. all suns' energy are from star formation.

all energy is shared by all matter, depend on their mass. energy and matter both conserved/immortal, there is no heat death.

nuclear energy is atom's inner bounding energy, chemical energy is atom's outer bounding energy.

atoms are not 99.99% empty space. not as present science told you. i showed you the correct model already, do you understand it?

I understand your conceptualization, however I do not agree with it.
There are incomplete aspects of our science, that I cannot deny, but
that doesn't mean we throw away everything we have learned.

Our science works exactly the way we describe it.
The moment that stops happening, we are forced to update our theories.
Such is the scientific method.

The reason it is stated that atoms are 99% empty is based on the fact that
the 1s orbital (and subsequent orbitals) have a diameter much greater than
that of an ionic proton (H+)
When the atom is considered in whole (proton + electron) the space between
them we find no mass, no particles, only an interaction force between the two
components of the atom.
This force has no mass content, so it is regarded as only "field".
Thus, 'empty space'.

Could this be an inaccurate/incomplete description? Sure
But it works exactly the way we describe it, and all of our science is based
on this description. It the atom behaved differently, our technology would fail.
Forcing us to redefine our analysis.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

isawit

well, how standard model explain why electron and proton do not stick together?

there is only 1 force exists between those 2 particles f=Ke x pq/rr

1st orbit? how can electrons orbit protons? they can only collide according to known physics laws.

how electrons change energy level? what is energy level? how to emit photon?

full of holes in present theories, can you see it?