Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Direction of precession and axial tilts are dependent upon rotational direction
Two oppositely spun gyros will precess in opposite directions with the same tilt.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

conradelektro

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 24, 2018, 03:15:38 PM
Direction of precession and axial tilts are dependent upon rotational direction
Two oppositely spun gyros will precess in opposite directions with the same tilt.

@sm0ky2: Thank you for the hint. I want to do about the same what the person is doing in his video by hand (starting from minute 6 on) with a stepper motor. The stepper motor will replace the center (the horizontally turning thing with the black wheel holding the rod leading to the gyroscope) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqUV-DXiUg

I mentioned the video already in a previous post. There are many good videos on YouTube about the behavior of a gyroscope. Of course there are also a lot of bad videos about "space drives" based on gyroscopes. Hopefully you will be able to select the instructive ones.

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Hi all

and finally the part 10 of my video serie on "inertial propulsion with gyroscope"

https://youtu.be/MjoyPU5t2ys

I think i cannot make much more, because as i already said i am not a propellor seller, and to me these video are a confirmation of the expectation of Prof. Eric Laithwaite.

If you put 2 gyros (a twin) system in opposition , you get a perfectly straight forward movement. All the sideward forces are in counter action and it stays only the forward displacement.

So now there are always the vertical forces and they are also asymetric, so for a totally perfect system you need another twin system inverted , to counteract the said vertical forces.

Finally this sytem works with gravity, SO IT IS USELESS in the space.

But perhaps (almost sure) if i add some spring to mimic the gravity it will also work in space.

I have to phone to Ellon Musk.

Good night at all

Laurent

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on February 24, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
Hi all

and finally the part 10 of my video serie on "inertial propulsion with gyroscope"

https://youtu.be/MjoyPU5t2ys

I think i cannot make much more, because as i already said i am not a propellor seller, and to me these video are a confirmation of the expectation of Prof. Eric Laithwaite.

If you put 2 gyros (a twin) system in opposition , you get a perfectly straight forward movement. All the sideward forces are in counter action and it stays only the forward displacement.

So now there are always the vertical forces and they are also asymetric, so for a totally perfect system you need another twin system inverted , to counteract the said vertical forces.

Finally this sytem works with gravity, SO IT IS USELESS in the space.

But perhaps (almost sure) if i add some spring to mimic the gravity it will also work in space.

Laurent

@Laurent: Thank you for showing your machines and thereby avoiding the usual "I do not show you my multi million dollar invention". The machine in part 10 is wonderful, full of ideas and good craftsmanship. Only one DC-motor and no control circuit (besides the speed control).

Your latest video suggests that my stepper motor version will work and that a full circle movement of the gyros is not necessary. Your tests help me a lot because I do not have to redo your whole series of builds. I can step directly to the point where you get the best result.

I am not yet convinced that it will work in space, but I think it is worthwhile to do further tests (at least for me it is worthwhile).

Speculation: In the direction when the axle engages the guides (the speed up phase) the gyros precess upwards and should not put more weight on the wagon. But on the way back, when gravity gets them, more weight is put on the wagon, hence the wheels have more friction (more roll friction and more friction for the little bearing balls in the wheels).

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqUV-DXiUg from minute 6 on when the person has it on scales. He demonstrates the "no additional weight" and "more weight" depending on the direction of the precssion.

Laurent, maybe you can put your part 10 machine on the swing you showed in part 6 and 7. Also an ordinary swing like the ones for children could be interesting because your latest machine produces thrust in one direction (hopefully not also in the other direction). If the children swing stays permanently away from its rest position, it would be a god indication of real unidirectional net thrust. Since your gyros move back and forth air friction should cancel itself, unless the fast spin of the gyros causes air displacement in one direction. You can test this by only spinning the gyros (no back and forth movement) on the children swing.

My scepticism is not directed against Laurent's marvelous builds, I just speculate and try to find tests which give more clues. There are thousands of contraptions with gyros alleged to be space drives but none could convince a broader public. If we put conspiracy aside, it indicates that we are up against a century of deluded ideas. But may be Laurent is the man to show it to the world.

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

Gyros for propulsion and inertial-reference are already employed by most space agencies.
They have completely replaced fueled thrusters.

There are several gyros in the new cubesats
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.