Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Successfully looped SMOT

Started by postingsite, January 23, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

New new fast food franchise: Tinsel Kenturky Fried Chicken.

I added a new comment to my negative inductance and magnet field thread to help.

postingsite

So maybe there could be an Electrostatic version of an SMT,  but much more difficult, and there'd be no point if a  magnetic one loops continually

Note,  the video moves around in the the 2nd scene,  so I doubt there has been any editing

postingsite

I  didn't  know that there may also be some  Solid-State  overunity-self-powered generators actually available,    but still,  since they're not recognized outside of where they make them,  which would give them all the protocols( etc ) of normal products,   it makes it very difficult to consider buying one 
   Although,  for those people who personally know( close friends etc ) people who have received a functioning product,  they would hesitate less,  since they can then inspect it etc,  before buying one
_____  _____ 

@sm0ky2
     sm0ky2 mentioned on a thread that when he applied current to 2 hollow metal-spheres, that they remained locked together after he disconnected the current
       -  Maybe it was 'Electro-Static-Charge-Seperation' , and maybe the sphere's also held the charge inside ,  unless it was something magnetic or electromagnetic

It would be excellent if we had some links or diagrams about the    "singular-pole magnetic beam. (magnetic laser)"    that   sm0ky2  mentioned,    but some of those   tri-force  threads have too many pages to read through

If it is correct that the magnetic-field is actually the  electric-field,  then maybe an  'Electros-Static'  version of the  'Permanent-Magnet-Laser'  mentioned  by  sm0ky2  could also be achieved.
         I say that,  because I wonder if inside a highly  positively-charged  piece of styrofoam( electret ),  if there is an equally( ? ) high negative-charge(  inside of the styrofoam( electret ),   which is similar to a  Permanent-Magnet

postingsite

Quote from: postingsite on February 22, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
       If it is correct that the magnetic-field is actually the  electric-field,  then maybe an  'Electros-Static'  version of the  'Permanent-Magnet-Laser'  mentioned  by  sm0ky2  could also be achieved.
         I say that,  because I wonder if inside a highly  positively-charged  piece of styrofoam( electret ),  if there is an equally( ? ) high negative-charge(  inside of the styrofoam( electret ),   which is similar to a  Permanent-Magnet

I forgot to add,  that in order to make an 'Electros-Static'  version of the  'Permanent-Magnet-Laser'  mentioned  by  sm0ky2,   you would have to push a  postive-electrostatic-charge  to one side of an electret( eg. styrofoam ),  so that the electret( eg. styrofoam ) would have an 'Electros-Static'  N and S pole  .

sm0ky2

Maybe not.....

From what little could be learned from the magneticnlaser experiment
is was a field compression effect
It can be done with the magnetic meridian, as well as either pole.
But the simplest form
was n-n-n
or s-s-s
Repelling each other, until the center field collapsed into a finite beam.
Which suggests that, yes we should be able to do it with 3 charged conductors.
using electrostatic fields of either polarity.

The test should be simple enough
The way it works is: two fields approach from an angle on each side
Like from kind of behind the 3rd field
Like the shape of the two-force
But using 3 like poles on one ball
So electrostatically, it would be 3 charged spheres in the air (not touching) but forming a triangle
Basically forcing the charge in.the sphere to the outer curvature away from both of the other 2
The 2 approaching spheres should be further from each other than they are to the 3rd
so the more to the sides than a perfect equilateral triangle

There were different approaches, with varying degrees of success and failure
But that's the basic idea behind it
Force the like-polarity into a small space (compress the field)
and it stretches out into a line instead of looping around through space like it normally would.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.