Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid State With Relay, Power Supply Modification.

Started by dxer_87, January 25, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxer_87

May be added to a ground line in symetric power supplies or other classic supplies, in i.e. Audio Amplifiers. Works only with a 0,1-1F overall supply. (that ) Better with high voltages (only selected power amplifiers works with 40-60V lines).

Connecting capacitors in parallel doesn't increase voltage durability. If you connect them in series to raise durability don't set them equal, it's the worst case. One should be enough different from the other. For example 22F 2.5V and 2.2uF 50V :)

Greetings,

Kleo.

Ferisoda

If I take this information to publish, can I share my knowledge?

dxer_87

Of course you can share. Maybe the schematic is not the best but some devices really works with "Impulse" addon, than they can be powered from battery cell. Only relay on plus line is needed and adjusted multivibrator. It saves energy basing on capacitors. Even if your ratio is 1 second powered 2 seconds off, this is real deal, but can be tuned in PS by modifying caps.

The idea for this came to me when i saw some devices work still even after plugging off. i've tested this circuit and you can power it then from UPS i.e.