Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Controling creating and using the radiant flux

Started by indigo22, January 28, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigo22

hi, i'm a millitarie guy sow no bulshit on thiz topic pleace

i'll play open card with you i programmed my first commedore 64 game when i was 8 years old, millitarie took me and used me for several occations

i've learned allot, i can create 4 million terrawats with 3 12 volt battries i have it on sim for the prove downloadable just install the free sim multisim
https://www.free-energy-revolution.nl/latest-updates/

right now i'm working on a special program witch i've learned from a person who worked for Magrav TEAM, he worked on capacitors and i've spend allot of time talking with him
His name is Stephan Phyje (last name might be wrong on perpose ;) )

he was creating gans, we together i think with my input came to a great sollution
A BATTERIE THAT DOESN"T WHERE OUT OR NEED ANY REFILLS OR MAINTANANCE

the way we did it was actualy verry easy

we create a anode and a catode, we take a rod of copper nano coat it, that means you burn it with the blue flame of the fire in one direction sow start left go right then take it outha the flame then start on the left agian,
till its grey then its nanocoated, be aware you can't use sealded copper wire is should be unshielded

for the anode we use a block of aluminium, the more surface area the better sow i used a cooling fan from a computer, a biggie.
make sure if you use a cooling block it's the grey one not the black ones the are coverd with som resin, you need the aluminium be exposed to the water

that taks me into the next stap, the water, i use water with himalayah salt, the pink one, sea salt will also do

then the proces begins

the inventers i talk to use 0.5 volt dc from a batterie and create the gans

i use 16 volt dc that means 16 volt + on the nanocoated copper wire and the ground goes to the alu block

i will take a few milliamps but not allot, depends on how much salt your using heat moisture in the air and volume of the container

somehow this reaction creates a vortex in the composition of the ions in the atom
this means you create som kindha magnet but it's differand it created a radiant flow in the particals

the particals then become heavy and flow to the bottum sow don't stir

when you see alot of gans created on the bottum carefully spoon the top water of and collect the gans

when i have enough gans i put it in a pan then boil the crap outha it and then my special part comes in

i take 30 min epoxy resin combine the 2 components and mix it with the gans

i also use som herbs , can't tel you anything bout that unfort

i dumb the resin into a sealded lead acid batterie

witch will create a dipole and have per unit 0.6 volt eternaly

the inventers i have spoken with are in the beginning stages of that, but i really want to share this with you guys

what i want from this is som brother inverters who can test how small the batteries can be, right now i'm using sealded lead acid batteries

Thanks for this great forum and keep up tha good work guys

In Jesus Name

Amen ;D

indigo22

i also working on a project with involved music soundwaves trough geoshapes coils into epoxy,
anybody interested mail me @
pleiadianrecords2@gmail.com
chears
:D

Belfior

all your videos are gone from Youtube :(

When you self loop a device and light a lamp with it, then I believe you. I can create gigawatts in a sim

indigo22

i thought i was clear no bullshit on this topic please,

if you have nothing to ad 2 tha conversation please spam another one not this one

but we got your ip dude

over and out

Belfior

I was just wondering where all your videos are. You post links to your site, but there are no videos in there. I call that "bullshit on this topic"

I could not care less if you got my ip or not. I'm calling you out on your bullshit. When you get one extra Watt in the real world you can boast about it.

PS. In my country everybody goes to the army