Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can we demonstrate over unity energy?

Started by D.R.Jackson, February 11, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.R.Jackson

Can we demonstrate over unity energy?  I ask this because of some circuit experiments I did years ago I have in the half baked section of topics here at this site.  Using those same circuits in a demonstration I now have I can say that when using resonant circuits you can demonstrate over unity energy, but the problem then becomes one of whether you can tap into that energy and use it without losses. So lets look at those circuit ideas again and see what we can do, if anything.

One thing we have to be careful about is allowing the definition of things as they are being defined by many enthusiast in the Tesla Tech genre of interest to influence our interpretation of things, we can easily forget that the instantaneous power of a waveform may be higher than the input power waveform but its period will be less in terms of total period of power over the wave cycle resulting in the average power of the output power wave cycle being less than the input cycle, so instantaneous peak power will not be the same as the input power of a sine wave source of energy.  In fact it will be less, and it is upon this criteria that we will make or break whether or not over unity energy can be produced from any sort of magnetic circuit using AC power input.  I have made this mistake before and it is easy to forget, as we take into account the definition of things we find here on the internet, such as that of there being latent energy or natural energy in resonant magnetic circuits that lends to the equation.  We can somewhat believe that this definition is true as you will see in the following.

D.R.Jackson

In this circuit we seem to have a scenario where in comparing sinewave input power to output power across capacitor C1 is over unity.  Furthermore at the moment we are not computing input power from the circuitry that drives the 1 kHz base of the transistor which adds to the sum of input power, you see unless we can come up with a low power input source of use, such as a solar cell to power the oscillator circuit that drives the base of Q1 we can not say we have over unity energy, but with respect to the main power source in the current scenario we do see that this circuit and amplify the output energy.  The question here is whether or not we can take the energy out of the circuit and make use of it?

D.R.Jackson

Now the question of instantaneous peak power versus input power comes into play as we attempt to take power out of this circuit.  In this circuit (below) we have added a transformer made of primary L3 and secondary L4 to make use of the power in R1, where it appears that the output power looks to be a little over unity since in comparing the period and peak of the output power of R1 to the input power, we have a strong contender for demonstrating over unity power with reference to the input power source alone.  Now unless our oscillator source for our sinewave input to the base of Q1 can be in the microwatt range we will destroy our scenario when we add that power to the sum of power input into this circuit.

Now another thing occurs here and it is whether or not our eyes see things right or whether or not the two power wave trains will average out to reveal that the output average power is equal to or less than the input?  This is the problem I have with this circuit.  What is the actual case of things here?  Furthermore it makes me wonder if we will ever be able to make use of such things?  We have losses we realize the moment we attempt to take power off this circuit.  If there were perhaps some sort of transformer out there we could use in this circuit to make it perform even better that would be the thing.

In this circuit I have attempted to resolve the instantaneous peak power versus input power problem the best I can.

D.R.Jackson

D.R.Jackson

In doing the input power calculations for this circuit I have had to add a minus sign to invert the power above the zero axis to compare with the output power, other wise it is below the axis and hard to compare as when laid on top so I use -V(n005)*I(V2) to make the power positive on the graph.  The waveform and peak power is all the same just a mirror image of it in the positive half of the graph.