Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ariovaldo

Quote from: smoky on March 01, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Hi Ariovaldo,

If you wanted to continue with this.
The input current is possibly higher because the main rotor is missing from the 3 phase motor housing.

If you are running a VFD and using say 50Hz for these tests.
Try increasing the frequency to say 100Hz, increasing like this should compensate for the lack of inductance.

If the frequency gets too high capacitive coupling rather than inductive can start to occur making readings incorrect.

Then run the last set of tests again, see if you can reach a point where power in loaded is less than power out loaded.

Also remember sometimes our instruments lose accuracy too away from their designed frequency range.

I already tried VFD with 50 Hz. it pulled between 5 and 50 Amps with the flux in 60% range. If i increase the flux, the vfd amps will be high and will trip ( stall ). Nex week I will resume my tests.

AlienGrey

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 01, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
Has anybody and idea, how he would be able to get 60 Hz rotation frequency out of the slow relays switching ?
I spoke today with a friend who already used these relay boards and told me, they would only do about 10 to 20 Hz
reliable at maximum frequency....
So if Mr. Cotnoire is using 36 coils and switches each on one after the other he will never get 60 Hz, but only if he maybe
uses overlapping On/OFF periodss of each relay, but then he also would not get more than maybe 10 Hz rotation frequency of the magnetic field
inside the motor core...
Also his little magnet spinner did not do 60 Hz....

So the question is:
Will the drill he has shown also operate with maybe 10 Hz instead of 60 Hz ?
Will the Microwave also operate with 10 Hz AC ?

Can somebody please comment on this ?
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Wouldn't that be to do with the software in the micro. he must have that as a variable he can alter.

On the original he just utilities the solenoid as an inductor ! the other thing to note is some microwaves
dont have an MOT and use a switch mode.

seaad

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 01, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
Has anybody and idea, how he would be able to get 60 Hz rotation frequency out of the slow relays switching ? ....
Regards, Stefan.

You can clearly hear the rhythm from the relays in the first beginning of the second movie. It sounds like a multi cylinder engine running on idle.
The frequency is absolutely below 10 Hertz.

My suspicions about low efficiency  (OU Hoax) comes from the geometrics of the construction.

The (secondary) iron core ends is only in direct contact to a small part of the the outer iron
ring stator fundament.
When the outer rotating magnetic field passes (lines up) to those secondary coil core ends also maximum electric power transfers to the output. (Flux linking ??) But when the rotating magnetic field has passed by those ends and goes up to perpendicular to the output coil it's lots lots of air between. Bad Transfer! But the energy producing the magnetic field is still the same. Or higher because of lowered inductance depending on those huge airgaps. Thats why I suggested severel output (coils) cores.

Regards  / Arne

smoky

Hi I am only speculating here,
I think the drill is a brushed commutator motor which can be run even on DC.
The microwave Oven's a different story as usually they are transformer coupled power supply,
not like straight inverter type machines which have wide input frequency & voltage tolerances.

Pierre's demo is severely lacking in scope shots to to tell us the full story of what's coming out of the power coil (and other additional details).

It would be good if someone nearby with the equipment and skill could verify the build and help him bring the device to a more sophisticated level.
As I don't think the relay life would be all that long when used in this manner. 

Baring a fake video ..a self runner is a self runner I guess.

memoryman

It's not a selfrunner. Most likely he's making fundamental measurement errors.