Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaad

I have toggled the film frame by frame and found that it is always between 6 -12 relay LEDs lit simultaneously.  . . . . 10 12 10 10 6 8 10 10 8 6 10 .... 6 8 10 10 10 8 8 8 8 8 12 10 12 8 8
Regards / Arne

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: ramset on March 02, 2018, 10:49:32 PM
Number 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1abEsE4R3U

The 60 HZ is very impressive ?

or Odd...

Hi Chet,
The output frequency is a matter controlled by the Arduino internal clock/crystal and the software/code routines running inside it to control the outputs that fire the hardware/relays being switched. I don't have any experience with Arduino but have worked with 8051/80552 since dinosaurs roamed.

His whole system is very logical and impressive, my hat is off to him.

tinman

Quote from: memoryman on March 02, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
Of course, the question of where the claimed extra energy comes from, is never answered.

Thermionic transconductance  :D

But the flashing lights are pretty ::)

hartiberlin

I think the frequency is too exact for the mechanical relays to get exactly 60.7 Hz and
only changin in the 1 digit after the decimal point....
With an upconverted frequency from 3.75 Hz to 60 Hz like this, the frequency should basically change more ??
Well if these are really always 12 LEDs on, then he is really using some kind of flux overlapping to convert the lower frequency to a higher one,
like using phase shifting at the 16 x frequency or so.... or it is a full fake powered somehow by the mains frequency...but then, how has he done it ?
Just powering his supercaps from behind, where one can not see the cables going to the supercap boards ?
But this would not explain the really exact 60 Hz..Hmm....
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: seaad on March 03, 2018, 06:25:58 AM
I have toggled the film frame by frame and found that it is always between 6 -12 relay LEDs lit simultaneously.  . . . . 10 12 10 10 6 8 10 10 8 6 10 .... 6 8 10 10 10 8 8 8 8 8 12 10 12 8 8
Regards / Arne

Yes, Arne you are right, he seems to use some kind of interleaving setup.
In the circuit board below the Arduino he uses 5 rows where always 2 or 3 LEDs are on and location shifted, so already an interleaving.

Then the Relay board under the Supercaps bank also has always at least 2 or 3  LEDs on at the same time, but not directly the next one but
the next but one point position....
Hmm, seems he uses very complex interleaving to upconvert the frequency somehow...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum