Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Thanks Chet for arranging that.
You're the liaison man!... for years silently working in the background on daily communications with a group of researchers,  arranging Skype meeting to encourage and help connect all the different talents together in order to expedite experiments in free energy research.

Just want to say thanks for your years of endless non rewarding efforts and let others that may not know you to consider contacting you and offer their talents or financial support to the group.

Kind regards

Luc

ramset

Luc
just rowing and Bailing.... been taken on water for quite some time...

a privilege to do what I can here.
would be nice to set some sail and chart a course.

also there are a few nice open source projects in the works here [some member issues stalled things this last month]
The EEEE project, the "Fernandez Feb 9 manifesto investigation" and
hopefully member Turbo has some experiments on the TPU  [he is waiting for Stefan to get the new forum update done ]

also some standing wave experiments which I have to Talk with a friend of ours about [hopefully soon]

truly are some amazing fellows here and elsewhere , the depth of talent and zeal seems limitless in these open source forums
and as always , it is good to see this "working together" .......... regardless the outcome .

Much respect and gratitude
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

e2matrix

I want to toss out one thought that has been nagging at me regarding substituting solid state devices for the relays.   This is just a vague feeling that there may be some importance in keeping mechanical relays.  I won't try to explain it but I believe other people here may know what I mean and I think some have made reference to it possibly affecting the outcome of a build.   Anyway it's just a thought to keep in mind in case a build doesn't work out using solid state.  BTW I just checked dhgate.com for some 12 volt 20 amp relays.  I found with just a quick search they can be had for around $1.50 a piece if we needed to go that way.

I agree that it is great to see all the talent and great minds in this thread!   It's very encouraging to see everyone here working together so well.   I was also looking at getting the dual H bridges for Luc but saw the ebay seller only ships to the 48 CONUS.   Much thanks to partzman although I am guessing the ebay seller will need to ship first to partzman and then partzman will need to ship to you Luc since you are in Canada IIRC ?   In my past experience shipping to Canada is a bit slow so I'd expect parts to arrive more likely a week or so after March 19th. 

I'm following along in this thread but don't have a lot to contribute as I know most people here are so far above my knowledge in this area especially when it comes to coils and magnetic fields.   I recall seeing konehead some 20 years ago at an Energy conference in California doing his magic with coils and motors so I was glad to see Doug show up here with all his experience and I know many others here are some of the best of the best builders and brains in this arena.   And a sincere thanks to Pierre for putting up his videos and openly sharing all the info which got all this started!   Carry on!

TinselKoala

This is a classic case of "cart before horse". The +first+ thing that should be done, before anyone spends time and effort on replication, is _confirmation_ that Pierre actually has what he has claimed to have. Instead of spending money and time on building something that isn't even what Pierre demonstrated in the first place, the time and money should go towards financing a site visit to Pierre's location. And I don't mean a "PESN" style "ohh-ahh" visit with no real examination. This is an earth-shattering, paradigm-shifting, Nobel-prize-winning claim IF TRUE, and should be examined with a fine toothed comb (and all appropriate and necessary test equipment) before anyone gets all excited about it.

How much would it cost to send Luc up to Ontario to visit with Pierre and do a complete examination of the original device? I think a "sugar daddy" might be found to finance the whole trip, while the rest of the investigators sit back and wait for confirmation and more precise build instructions (IF the claims turn out to be true.)

Meanwhile, while waiting for some real confirmation, why not work on replicating Pierre's other, much more simpler Mo-Gen-Flywheel apparatus, also touted by him as being 100 percent OU? Anyone with skills should be able to put that one together in a couple of hours. If it turns out to be genuinely OU, _or not_, that may also tell us something about the reliability of his other claims, no?