Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Have you been able to show this?  I have tested this LMD line and indeed the voltage and current are IN PHASE at the other end and the heat appears at the far end, not the input end!  But no extra power.

D.

Yamanashi Jr

Check what Mannix said about frequency (Pi) with/and LMD lines.

Quote from: Mannix on January 15, 2007, 03:40:46 PM
Electron tubes!

Which by the way do not produce odd harmonics as silicone does.

Imagine if we were able to produce an analogue computer that was trying to resolve pi..Just a thought!

Lindsay

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1792.msg22010/topicseen.html#msg22010

When the party is over
... I just keep dancing to the rhythm

starcruiser

Quote from: wattsup on January 09, 2007, 12:52:55 AM
Hey you guys. I though maybe you would like to see some photo grabs I made of some of SMs' videos. Maybe this will put things into perspective. I have alot more closeups.

Hope it's not too many.

Guys,
This is an interesting Oscillator design, I say this because it looks similar to the larger TPU control circuits, take alook at the link (below).....

http://www.electronics-tutorials.com/oscillators/hartley-oscillator.htm

Then look at the pix of the center torrid coils on the 18" TPU.  from this post.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1761.1340.html 

Notice anything familar? Now take a closer look at the small coil, notice the smaller segment of wraps near the top of the closeup pix of the small torrid? What do you think? It holds possibilities I think, especially since this Osc design has rich harmonics in its output.

I am having trouble with the direction the TPU design is going, I say this because we should be able to replicate it without using large amounts of current. We should be able to use a few AA cells or a 9v battery right?

Well I continue to look for the solution using the KISS principle.

@GK,
BTW GK, I am waiting on parts to redo my signal drivers, need FET's, my current transistors are not cutting it. Hopefully this week sometime.

So I continue to study and theorize and look for the "Holy Grail"

Regards,

Carl

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

There are a couple of problems with this effort that are preventing progress from being achieved:

1.  Too much armchair theoretical bullshit
2.  refusal to accept simplistic explanations that do not directly correlate to one's perception of this technology.

I commend Dave Mason for having the sense to leave this forum for a more acceptable environment for builder's only.  I have not joined the CTG group, but I encourage anyone that is actually winding a coil to do so - even if you lack the proper equipment at this time.  Tesla did not have an oscilloscope or a dvm - you will just have to learn how to test things the old fashioned way.

I will point out again that SM was not the first to harness this effect and will not be the last.  SM's emthod is a means to an end and by no means the only way to get there.  Edwin Grey, John Bedini, and others have achieved results and have released enough info to get a good idea of how it works.

In the two attached files, you not see a reference to tube amps or a requirement  for sine waves - only a very basic explanation of radiant energy and how to release and collect it.

The attached Tesla patent is for collection of the energy and directly correlates to Bedini's method of collection - a capacitor.  Pay attention to how Tesla creates a difference of potential in the collection circuit - this is key - the recieved energy is positive charge.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards