Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomas

hellow,

we are in a sea of energy the sun being positive,the earth being negative.
if we want to tap that sea of energy, we need to do two things.

1.make it flow.
2.make sure it keeps flowing.

1.so how to make it flow?

basicly we need to create a path for the energy to flow.
this we can do by creating a point which is lower in charge as the environment is charged.
*like puncing a little hole in a baloon so the gas escapes because of the pressure diffrence.

2.how to make sure it keeps flowing?

basicly we need to convert the energy into another form so our "collecting bucket" never becomes full.
*like a container under sea level filling up slowly, it will become full, but not as we convert the flowing in water fast to another form like gas which can escape,it will keep flowing forever.

there are several ways to do this and a few brilliant people have proven this on diffrent occasions ;D

T.

giantkiller

Quote from: tomas on January 19, 2007, 12:47:34 PM
hellow,

we are in a sea of energy the sun being positive,the earth being negative.
if we want to tap that sea of energy, we need to do two things.

1.make it flow.
2.make sure it keeps flowing.

1.so how to make it flow?

basicly we need to create a path for the energy to flow.
this we can do by creating a point which is lower in charge as the environment is charged.
*like puncing a little hole in a baloon so the gas escapes because of the pressure diffrence.

2.how to make sure it keeps flowing?

basicly we need to convert the energy into another form so our "collecting bucket" never becomes full.
*like a container under sea level filling up slowly, it will become full, but not as we convert the flowing in water fast to another form like gas which can escape,it will keep flowing forever.

there are several ways to do this and a few brilliant people have proven this on diffrent occasions ;D

T.

http://www.icehouse.net/john34/bedinibearden.html

The other kids liked it; that's how it was voted 'best of show'. Adult judges gave her the other top prizes.

She flicks the wheel, into motion and it runs.

"This is the electromagnet coil (TPU kicks?). It has the power wire and the trigger wire... The power wire carries the voltage around the electromagnet coil and it goes through to the transistor?that little black thing?then it goes through the resistor and the diode and the trigger wire follows it and then the voltage flow comes out again and returns back to the negative side of the battery... The electromagnet generates the power, then it spins the wheel; the electricity goes through the generator coil which lights up the light-emitting diode. Then it starts all over again."

"We've been using this battery for a month or so now. It's supposed to have only 900 spins per nine volts, and that's a nine-volt battery, so if it were to run out then it would have run out a long time ago!"

She has only changed the battery three times since building it six months ago.

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

giantkiller

Quote from: Grumpy on January 19, 2007, 05:44:52 PM
Read this book and then start over.

http://satanicsingles.com/library/The_Free_Energy_Secrets_of_Cold_Electricity.pdf

(don't let that website scare you)
Yo! Definately enough proof of where we're supposed to be headed. I've read 50% in other places but this is a good gathering of explicit examples in one place. Including mysterious deaths of heathly individuals. Can you google: 100 dead scientists ? This technology is for real. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at the meeting of the Rockefellers, Kennedys, Edison, Morgan and Marconi against Telsa. Quite the corner Tesla got nailed into.

Next task on my plate: I blew 2 tip41s with GK3. Hi amps was not my goal. I retry.

Thank you Grumpy.
Thank you Steven Mark.

--giantkiller.

Grumpy

Tesla made his own decision to back away.  He felt the world was not ready for his technology.  Morgan followed his promise to the letter.  Tesla was far too necessary to take out - they needed him.

Keep after it and it will show itself to you - like many before you.  You have the advantage of knowing that it exists - Tesla had to discover it first.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards