Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devrimogun

Quote from: giantkiller on January 22, 2007, 11:47:46 AM

@All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait... 8)

Thank you Giantkiller. I am glad that my proposal is interesting to at least some of you.
Before considering to make improvements to this circuit I propose to build the original and prove that it works first. Then, of course with all of your precious inputs it can be improved.

Best regards to all.
Devrim

MeggerMan

Hi Alex,
QuoteI find one even on ebay claiming hes coils works and puts out 1000volts at 50ma that is like 200w
Sorry, your maths is a bit out, thats about 50 watts by my reckoning.
Very , very interesting though, I wonder if he is prepared to stand by his plans?
i.e. If I do not get it to work I will get a full refund.

I may contact that buyer that bought the coil setup to see if  he got it working.
Zero point energy generators on eBay, what ever next?

Regards
Rob

mrl

Quote from: giantkiller on January 22, 2007, 11:47:46 AM
Quote from: mrl on January 22, 2007, 11:08:31 AM

If John Bedini designed it you can bet it will work.

The circuit can actually be improved by replacing the SCR with a high voltage transistor and using the 555 to chop discharge the capacitor into the battery.   I seem to recall John doing this in one of his circuits.  The series of pulses seem to be more effective in charging the battery due to their coupling with the battery's multi-harmonic scalar potentials (or so the theory goes).  However, this may not be needed since the battery is getting a fast series of pulses from the discharge stream.

@All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait... 8)

Here's a whipped up a simplified version of John's charger.  I've not not worked with SCRs in a while but I think it's wired properly.

See attached.

NOTE: schematic removed due to errors.

pese

@mrl
even if you belive that work,
it cant work.
semiconductor and design for it
is my work over 40 years .
the capacitor cant discharge to ZERO Volt
solong trugh the SCR flow an little
"holding current" (see datasheet).
so long the SCR never comes to ZERO volt
to cut off.
This "robber" the time and material for the members here,
and my time to explain this an second time.

The "circuit datas"  say nothing , no datas for transfo-core ,
for number of windings. Wire diameter , nothing..
Even , if you change scematic to an transistor -not so simple-
(instead of SCR) . You will have LOST in Energy.
an Transforer have Lost 10 % . an Transitor 2N3055
have Lost (in HEAT ) . In Battery that charge have
20 % Lost.  This DEVICE here , is not TPU not FE
not OU Device.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Grumpy

Pese,

John Bedini explaned that the "radiant energy" manifests in the initial application of voltage potential - before current flow begins.  Bedini claims that the capacitor is able to capture and hold this potential and that it is not the same as conventional potential.  He demonstrate that the form of discharge from this type of stored energy is much different - with very bright light - than normal spark of conventional electricity.

When looking at the circuit, consider that the capacitor recieved energy from "an unknown source" with the pulse.

I make no excuses for the circuit or claims that it works.  I am just relating the explanation of radiant energy.  I mentioned Bedini's work only as an example of radiant energy technology

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards