Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomas

giantkiller

Quote from: FatBird on January 25, 2007, 10:15:05 PM
Question for GK.   I see that you mentioned 2400 Turns on your GK4.  Does that mean 800 turns per level?  I am just wondering if that was a misprint or ??

Thank you.

====================================================

All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait...

No sir. Not a misquote. I saw what Tesla had achieved with smaller gauge. Experiments by other posters with magnet wire achieved good results. I saw the usage of 12vdc in these too.

Yes, 800 per layer. http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1872.msg21431.html#msg21431 Just in case some haven't seen the posted specs.

--giantkiller.

giantkiller

Quote from: rupal on January 26, 2007, 05:07:40 AM
so in other words it is not worth even looking at ?

This site has been good for the last year in that nobody has tried to sell anybody anything. That is a boundary I won't cross. That keeps a certain level of honesty imbedded here. A certain level of safety has been maintained.

--giantkiller.