Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

FatBird

giantkiller

I have been on this since thursday. The specs are truely amazing. worth the reading.

--giantkiller.

wattsup

@all

Looking at the three level TPU, I am wondering if the below design could be feasible as a motinless motor type design using the current 3 level TPU design you guys have on hand. My electronics skills are to meager to consider doing this test, but I though I would put it up in case someone had some components on hand to try it. Final design could be a derivitive of this but in  general, what I am trying to convey is using the top and bottom levels with opposite polarity to have different poles touching the top and bottom of the center coils. By simply reversing polarity and pulsing a small current into the center coils, if the center paired coils, this could potentially produce an AC current. If the center coils were wired half half, this could produce DC. Or maybe I should be flying kites in a thunderstorm.

Yamanashi Jr

When the party is over
... I just keep dancing to the rhythm