Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrl

Quote from: pese on January 22, 2007, 04:35:05 PM
@mrl
even if you belive that work,
it cant work.
semiconductor and design for it
is my work over 40 years .
the capacitor cant discharge to ZERO Volt
solong trugh the SCR flow an little
"holding current" (see datasheet).
so long the SCR never comes to ZERO volt
to cut off.
This "robber" the time and material for the members here,
and my time to explain this an second time.

The "circuit datas"  say nothing , no datas for transfo-core ,
for number of windings. Wire diameter , nothing..
Even , if you change scematic to an transistor -not so simple-
(instead of SCR) . You will have LOST in Energy.
an Transforer have Lost 10 % . an Transitor 2N3055
have Lost (in HEAT ) . In Battery that charge have
20 % Lost.  This DEVICE here , is not TPU not FE
not OU Device.
Pese

You're trying to use classic physics on your transformer criticism.  It doesn't work entirely like a transformer (forget what you learned).  The core values are not critical.

The SCR will remain on until the cap discharges below the SCRs threshold AND the transformer puts out the spike larger that the forward bias of the diodes.  When the transformer puts out a spike larger than 12 V then the SCR will turn off.  This is how I see it.

pese

@grumpy
yes i know it.
i have all printed out that comes from bedini and
his application  about 24 diagrams Scematics.
also i have al from ed gray (including the "pay?d"
instruction to build that generator (that never worked anywhere).

This application "still before" is not more than an inverter
with an scr load/overload protection.

Even IF YOU WILL FIND "radiant energy", thisSCR circuit can ?t
work !!  Even the inverter circuit are "incomplet" without mor
details to construct the transforer. 
This is all what i try to say.
Eveb if you will find "radiant" energy or the "gost aladin" , this
circuit will not work like this , even not as an simple "inverter".
If  all think "instead to belive or to learn" also some little things from
electronics , to know more . I will say nore more from them and
still wait. It is your time . You will see , without great changes in
circuit "nothing" will "run" , and with (or without) changes , no
FE or OverUnity charging will be found (this way) .
Pes?

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

devrimogun

Quote from: giantkiller on January 22, 2007, 11:47:46 AM

@All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait... 8)

Giantkiller hello. You were getting ready to building the circuit before "pese" intervened.
If this circuit is that much a cake for you why don't you build it now.

My argument is that if the problem is so little as to zero out a capacitor there can be many ways found to fix that problem (we do not even know if there is a problem)

The main goal here is to find the radiant energy and harness it. I am sure minor problems can be solved.

Below, I will copy explanantion of Mr. Calloway of calloway engines on pulsing coils.
My point is that if a wire can get charged from space so can a capacitor. Therefore, why not build this Bedini circuit? Or maybe you want to start with the below setup.

Pulse Coils

There are pulse motors listed at many websites. We feel that anyone interested, will know how the basic operation of these designs work and how to build one. I have decided that there is no use in describing the build of a pulse motor. They are all about the same. However the coils used for how to build and correctly wire them need to be described and clarified.

This is indeed the heart of a successful build if you wish for a good return with additional potential gain. There have been many descriptions of different coil builds. Some of them are claimed to be using secret types of core material, secretive lengths of wire used, and exotic windings. Its just not that complicated as it is made up to be. First, lets just look at a small 10 foot in length piece of #19 size wire. This small length of wire holds the potential for voltage and current.

The electrons that is in the wire are ready to be used. We simply, must compress it. The same can be seen in a garden hose we have filled full of water. The water is there ready to be compressed by applying pressure to one end of the hose. We apply pressure to the wire by connecting it to a higher voltage that is in the wire, which is as of now, zero. We don't have to fill the wire with anything like we did with the garden hose. The electrons are always there in a relaxed postion.

Lets say we apply a 100 DC volts to this wire slowly with the other end grounded. What happens? It will burn the wire up if enough current is used. What if we apply this 100 volts very fast in DC pulses? What about the time in between pulses? Anytime a coil is pulsed it applies pressure to the electrons already in the wire. This pushes out the electrons at the end of the wire FIRST to the load. When the coil is relaxed (in between pulses) any electrons lost are replaced back into the coil of wire from the vacuum. The wire coil has filled itself when it is in a relaxed state for any loss of electrons that it needs to orbit the atoms of the copper in the wire of the coil.

Now, if we pulse the potential into the coil of wire fast enough, a interesting event happens. In the relaxed state in between a pulse, the coil is at a net loss of electrons momentarily. Especialy if we have switched the coil out of the load into a electron collector, such as a large capacitor. This causes the "avalanche" effect to occur from the vacuum to the coil. This rush to fill the coil void of electrons from the vacuum also causes a significant voltage rise. The momentary avalanche time is extended by using the capacitor.

By looking at your wire tables and knowing the resistance of your wire at your chosen length with your voltage used, you can build a fine coil(s) to run a pulse motor and have it return plenty of potential. You must push the voltage and current in the wire of the coil close to the burn out limit. But the faster you pulse the coil, this limit drops and performance increases. Heat is made in the coil from being pulsed, but cold electrons entering from the vacuum cool the coil. One should have a cool or a cold coil(s) to be operating efficiently. A cold coil simply means that a over abundance of vacuum electrons are being re-supplied to the coil while running. The capacitor has literally partially drained the coil of electrons and the vacuum must re-supply the copper wire with a balance of electrons for the atoms in the wire.

We simply tricked the vacuum. A soft iron core is all that is needed. Another trick imployed, is to wind the coil byfilar. Use the seperate winding to dump extra potential from it into a cap. You can even wind the coil tri-filar and use the 3rd winding for a trigger to pulse the coil. You can wire the coil in a series byfilar method and collect some of the E-field effect. This directs potential in the same direction as the pulse relaxation point. It seems that some magical event is happening in these coils by some folks. It is not. It is a natural event that happens if you wire your coils properly and switch them into a cap in the relaxed mode.

Best regards,
Devrim

FatBird

Question for GK.   I see that you mentioned 2400 Turns on your GK4.  Does that mean 800 turns per level?  I am just wondering if that was a misprint or ??

Thank you.

====================================================

All, Call to arms!

You mean just swap out the SCR with a TO-52 NPN HV tranny?
If somebody would show the diag with these updates, I will build in a day. After that the interfacing and coupling with the TPU will be inevitable. And that is the step I want! I want to screw around with operation here. That is why I ask. There are those of you that I know that see this.
The GK4 has 2,400 turns of magwire. If I have to wind the Bedini one for 450 turns, I'll do it! I can do that on the bus, at intersections, in a cab. Cake. Keep it simple for me and I'll do my complex part and then post it in it's simplicity.

Most of us have sig gens or 555s up and running. It has been 3 days and only 1 questioning the circuit. And that is pretty damn good. There have been other posts that don't make it an hour before it gets bashed into oblivion.

--giankiller. Any takers? I wait...