Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdo300

Hi Everyone,

As soon as I saw his coils, this pdf I had sitting on my computer about this antigravity toroid thing looks almost exactly like Turbo's coil! I attached the file below.

God Bless,
Jason O

xilusma

And Stefan, I think it's good if we could transfer TURBO TPU tread to a new one.

At least we could do separate discussion on this matter reather than cramp it in this big tread.

Regards
use energy wisely - dare to dream

gn0stik

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on November 29, 2006, 11:45:57 PM
GNO,

we all know who .. lets just get the specs on this an start reproduction, confirmation and dissemination as promised.

Regards,

DM

Well, you do at least. Good eye?

Also, nice new look on the site stefan. At least the ads are out of the way. Good job.

tao

Quote from: c0mster on November 29, 2006, 11:50:44 PM
Yes I hope Turbo posts the circuit drawing and that this is a break through and not just a dc power inverter. SM uses no batteries.

C0mster

Not true...
a few of the models use no batteries...
in the rest, SM uses batteries to start the right oscillations and then disconnects the batteries as the power is fed back to keep the oscillations continuous....

GREAT JOB TURBO!
using the cadaceus/(motional e field)/scalar idea of canceling magnetic flux to instantiate electron movement via scalar/longitudinal waves...NICE!

Jdo300

Hi Tao,

Do you create a motional E-field in the same manner that you create a motional magnetic field?

God Bless,
Jason O