Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Well the more than one way to skin a cat got them talking. I'm making a aircore transformer 40 wraps primary, 40 wraps secoundary, 40 wraps (inverted output) trimary. 4 sections coil. I'll try rotating 2 fields around a collector. One step at a time. I think if we can completely control the speed we can prevent reaching Q and control the heat. I'll add a stationary field for output later.

The understanding I got from the first posts was the controls are patented. You guys are asking taboo questions. I asked a question that was seemingly taboo too. I asked after studying the best I could with my equipement if, it was when the cores of the magnetic spheres collide align when crap really happens, instead of when they first collide. No answer was forth coming so I assume my results were correct. The stationary field asorbes an amazing amount of eneregy from the passing field.

Well I've been watching the Gov. and I better get gas in the snow blower tonight before I start building that coil.

Jdo300

Hey Turbo!

AWESOME Setup!!! it's sooo simple!!! Though I am wondering what method you are using to oscillate the coils with. Are you using a set oscillator chip like a 555/566 or something or are you using some of those self-triggering sensor coil things like the solid-state tesla coil that someone posted a link for a while back??

Thank you for sharing this with us!!!!!!

God Bless,
Jason O

Jdo300

QuoteThe stationary field asorbes an amazing amount of eneregy from the passing field.

Hi raburgeson,

This is interesting. Could you elaborate more on what you are talking about with a stationary field and a moving field? What kind of field are you talking about? Electric, magnetic, Radiant?

God Bless,
Jason O

giantkiller

Quote from: turbo on November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM
so this would be the most simple coil.
it is not the most powerfull ring.
the wires do get hot.
it cancels the fulx in a certain way the electrons are free to move.
it still does need a 9 volt battery for the OSC.
it needs to speed up a bit without the load otherwise it wont start at all.
no magnets are used.

Yes, pertinent doco will spell success or doom.

--giantkiller.