Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

"otto" has had success.

Dave shared all that he has.  Simple enough to follow.

Turbo took a more direct approach, the direct route.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MeggerMan

Hi Mrl,
Yes but I would drive a MOSFET from the TPS2812.

I have just found a ICM7556IPD in component box.
I will try this device out if its not blown.

Regards

Rob

Topguner2

Quote from: Grumpy on December 12, 2006, 06:17:19 PM
"otto" has had success.

Dave shared all that he has.  Simple enough to follow.

Turbo took a more direct approach, the direct route.

I would like to take the direct route also but I don't think I could duplicate Turbo's work from the information posted here. (maybe I missed something?)You seem to be following in his footsteps, do you have additional info not posted here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Grumpy

I copied everything that Turbo posted right after all of the talk about shockwaves came out - this was started by someone mentioning ultrasonic flight - this led to Tesla's RE.  Turbo made some very good comments and then posted his work shortly afterward.

His comments and manerisms were not that of a "faked display".

After wasting effort on the mysterious 3 frequencies - I took the RE clues along with several others, re-embraced the shockwave talks, and formulated a concept of what Turbo had shown.

It all boiled down to this:

very short positive pulses - no reversal (might trigger a mosfet with a UJT relaxation oscillator - very simple - hell I'm going to try that - could just use cap and resistor relaxation circuit with suitable load)

Turbo's red wire may be a signal from the oscillator that he mentioned or static DC - I do not know yet.  Marinov mentioned that having a static field prevented the field from relaxing - I'll try both.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MrMag

Wow! There sure is a lot of discussion on drivers here anymore. I searched down X's 8038's  and the rest of the components that I didn't have so that I could build the generator that he showed in his PDF file. I ordered and paid for the parts about 2 days before he came back and said that the circuit wasn't stable enough. I can't blame him as he didn't know at the time or I am sure he wouldn't of posted it. At least he said it wasn't good enough and it will save me time in building it.

I have been watching this thread carefully to see what IC setup would be best for this project. I guess it is pretty hard to come up with a consensus when you have multiple professionals with different backgrounds working on it. Hell, I can't even get my wife to agree with me and she's not even a P.Eng.

Anyways, I decided to try what we were told to do first. Try it with tube/valve generator first. So, I went to Ebay and purchased 3 old tube sine/square wave generators. I just bought the last one tonight. Hopefully, I will have something to show in the new year.

Tim

P.S. If anybody wants some ICL8038's PM me.