Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparksrus

>you should be able to explain the trick

ok,
It?s a TESLA COIL

MeggerMan

Hi Mrl,
Thats quite compact, you could use two low power 556 timers and one of these and thats it. Drive two inputs/outputs per timer giving a 1A pulse.

Another more complex alternative is a TPS2812 MOSFET driver for up to 2A peak current, fast switching speeds and very efficient on power use.
You would need two of these as these have dual inputs/outputs plus three MOSFETS for the 3 frequencies in the TPU.

Hi Alex,
There looks to be a ICM7556 dual timer by Intersil that can operate up to 1Mhz too.

Ahh so many choices....

I was considering excluding the power required to generate the pulses and only include the power running through the MOSFETs. This can be quite easily done because the MOSFET can be treated as a seperate circuit.

Regards

Rob

Dingus Mungus

Information so important that it would be hidden?
::)

GM

Quote from: sparksrus on December 12, 2006, 04:59:22 PM
ok,
It?s a TESLA COIL

Well then? This does not explain what we see in the video.

Where are the 80 Lithium cells? How are they connected?
How is a tesla coil able to make a low resistance filament glow but with only one wire? The bulb is not a fluorescent lamp. You will need real power resp. amps to light such a bulb. Low amp high voltage will not work in this case. Connected to tesla coil you would notice only a dark blue fluoresce within the bulb, nothing more.

In my sight this demonstration is really convincing. It shows high amp transmitting or "decoupling from the environment" only by exiting a coil arrangement with much less energy.

If one would ask me to re-create the shown effect with the given parts (including the 80 cells), I would not know how to achieve it! Do you?

Your explanation "It?s a TESLA COIL" explains nothing in the matter of "it is scam".

Markus

sparksrus

Quote from: GM on December 12, 2006, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: sparksrus on December 12, 2006, 04:59:22 PM
ok,
It?s a TESLA COIL

Well then? This does not explain what we see in the video.

Where are the 80 Lithium cells? How are they connected?
How is a tesla coil able to make a low resistance filament glow but with only one wire? The bulb is not a fluorescent lamp. You will need real power resp. amps to light such a bulb. Low amp high voltage will not work in this case. Connected to tesla coil you would notice only a dark blue fluoresce within the bulb, nothing more.

In my sight this demonstration is really convincing. It shows high amp transmitting or "decoupling from the environment" only by exiting a coil arrangement with much less energy.

If one would ask me to re-create the shown effect with the given parts (including the 80 cells), I would not know how to achieve it! Do you?

Your explanation "It?s a TESLA COIL" explains nothing in the matter of "it is scam".

Markus

No point explaining anything more ,,,

<Insert head banging against a wall smiley>

Cliff,