Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparksrus

Quote from: turbo on December 12, 2006, 06:31:05 AM
Verry well.... :)
this post is directed to those who are in disbelieve and who think it just doesn't work.
not to the open minded.

You were right all along....i powerd it up with 80 x 3 = 240 volt cr2035 maxell lithium cells.
i have a friend who has a computer supply shop and i borrowd the battery's.

So it was a scam all along marco and alias (Sparkman? Dean? Ect).
nothing more than batteries in the column and a HF generator.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1789.0;attach=4518

had fun playing in your sandbox?

Now what would you say if I said that I?ve seen real physics that could bend light.
That real physics far beyond what we know is not only possible but has been done.
And not by us.

konduct

Is that Otto of the Von Brauns by any chance?  :)

mrl

Here's a tip.  If you don't want to get into driving FETs and transistors then you can use a ULN2003A 7 output pin driver.  It can delver 500 mA continuous and 600 mA peek.  The ULN2003A is driven with TTL/ CMOS, and it's fairly fast, but not as fast as a FET.  But it's cheap and easy to work with.

GM

Quote from: sparksrus on December 12, 2006, 03:21:40 PM
So it was a scam all along marco and alias (Sparkman? Dean? Ect).
nothing more than batteries in the column and a HF generator.

Sparksrus , but please explain how to glow the filament within the bulb  only with one wire? A stack of batteries would not really help.

Markus

z_p_e

Sherlock,

I was truly enjoying your story, for it's entertainment value and cleverness. You pen a heck of a good story, and would certainly have no problem selling novels if you ever chose to do so. Pretty good for an EE  :P

Real sorry to see you go, and now that you've mentioned there was going to be golden information revealed, it only adds to the blow.

Farewell,
z_p_e