Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparksrus

Quote from: GM on December 12, 2006, 03:30:53 PM
Quote from: sparksrus on December 12, 2006, 03:21:40 PM
So it was a scam all along marco and alias (Sparkman? Dean? Ect).
nothing more than batteries in the column and a HF generator.

Sparksrus , but please explain how to glow the filament within the bulb  only with one wire? A stack of batteries would not really help.

Markus

Who cares? ask marco,
It was a scam.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: SherlockHolmes on December 12, 2006, 11:12:39 AM
Regrettably, there will be no continuance of the Sherlock Holmes tale on this website.

I was contacted today, and the offer was withdrawn, due to the carnival and commercial nature of the website, it was deemed "unworthy" and not to the desired standard. I am sorry, it wasn't meant to turn out this way.

I have been asked to remove the current postings, which will be done shortly.

Another member bites the dust...
Soon there will be no one left to speak but the few who blindly believe and the few who have taken the reigns of this forum.

Ever since this SM stuff started pouring in we've been losing members whos posts I actually cared to read daily. I can't imagine I've got much time left here myself. This place has become depressing in its new found lack of user equality and cooperative community values. The group think atmosphere here will yeild nothing but scams. Good luck.

~Dingus

sparksrus

Quote from: z_p_e on December 12, 2006, 03:34:20 PM
Sherlock,

I was truly enjoying your story, for it's entertainment value and cleverness. You pen a heck of a good story, and would certainly have no problem selling novels if you ever chose to do so. Pretty good for an EE  :P

Real sorry to see you go, and now that you've mentioned there was going to be golden information revealed, it only adds to the blow.

Farewell,
z_p_e

>and now that you've mentioned there was going to be golden >information revealed,

you don?t buy that do you? just more crap.

Cliff,

GM

Quote from: sparksrus on December 12, 2006, 03:57:04 PM
Quote from: GM on December 12, 2006, 03:30:53 PM
Sparksrus , but please explain how to glow the filament within the bulb  only with one wire? A stack of batteries would not really help.
Markus
Who cares?
Me? :-)
If you believe Turbo's last post competely, you should be able to explain the trick. Or at least be anxious to know how he has done it.

Quote from: sparksrus on December 12, 2006, 03:57:04 PM
ask marco,
It was a scam.

Shit, I forgot. Turbo's last post was made only for sceptics.
Sorry, I better should to have ignore it.

Markus

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards