Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back-EMF Manifesto - A Key, hidden in plain Sight.

Started by dieter, February 18, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Erfinder on February 19, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

the time constant is an issue....how will you circumvent it?

3Mv electric-field, pulsed at 925Hz
phaseshifted by variable inductance
to dialate local time-space around the machine.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

tomd

Quote from: forest on February 19, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

Please draw schematic, because if you place load along the coil in series connection then it is the same as ordinary one, I think you mean : place load at the back-emf spike path ?

Where is the "back-emf spike path"? Do you mean parallel to the coil?

TinselKoala

Didn't anyone notice this howler?

QuoteSo, theoreticly, two heaters in parallel will consume less energy than only one.

But of course we know that this isn't true at all, and conventional electrical theory conforms with the results of experiments in this matter (agrees with past and correctly predicts future experimental results).

So there is something terribly wrong with your "theory".

dieter

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 19, 2018, 08:17:51 PMDidn't anyone notice this howler?But of course we know that this isn't true at all, and conventional electrical theory conforms with the results of experiments in this matter (agrees with past and correctly predicts future experimental results). So there is something terribly wrong with your "theory".
[/font]Something? Something. Funny.But I am not here to talk to little minds nor to play with puppies..Great minds may read my words and understand, silently.

dieter

Quote from: tomd on February 19, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
Where is the "back-emf spike path"? Do you mean parallel to the coil?
When the Pulse ends, the current reverses direction. The Voltage is higher in the coil than in the power supply, therefor that is a potential diffrence, the coil charges the supply for a brief moment.
You can use Diodes to make this reverse current flow over a diffrent path. Sometimes called Flyback Diode.