Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Luc,  sorry to hear about this development with Pierre.   I knew there was some sort of fiasco going on regarding the situation with a patent but didn't recall the details surrounding it so I read through the links you posted to EF regarding that.  It became obvious from statements by other members I know and trust that you did nothing wrong and were not trying to patent or take credit for anyone else's work.   I know you to be one of the most altruistic people on these forums and know of the work you did helping others in South Africa.   I am sure you would not try to take this idea to patent it as your own.  It's obvious all being discussed here is in the public domain anyway.   Unfortunately if Pierre keeps an important part 'secret' and someone else figures that out then they could potentially try to patent it since it is not in the public domain.

It seems so often this type of situation comes up when an inventor realizes they have something big.   Unfortunately I don't think even getting a patent is a good idea unless you are very rich and can afford to defend it.   The way patent law works you will lose if you don't defend it or successfully defend it and that can be very expensive when dealing with big money corporate lawyers who want to steal your idea.   

I also think it's a bad idea to 'keep a secret' about something this potentially big as that just invites the probability that someone will pay you a visit and you then end up missing, scared off, having your lab ransacked or worse yet end up on a list like these:

http://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/553/
http://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/554/
http://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/555/

Putting the info out there on the Internet everywhere possible seems to be the safest and best plan for all. 

fr. Luc, désolé d'entendre parler de ce développement avec Pierre. Je savais qu'il y avait une sorte de fiasco en ce qui concerne la situation avec un brevet, mais je ne me rappelais pas les détails qui l'entouraient, alors j'ai lu les liens que vous avez envoyés à EF à ce sujet. Cela est devenu évident à partir des déclarations d'autres membres que je connais et j'ai confiance que vous n'avez rien fait de mal et que vous n'essayiez pas de faire breveter ou de revendiquer le travail de quelqu'un d'autre. Je sais que vous êtes l'une des personnes les plus altruistes sur ces forums et connaissez le travail que vous avez fait pour aider les autres en Afrique du Sud. Je suis sûr que vous n'essaieriez pas de prendre cette idée pour la breveter comme la vôtre. Il est évident que tout ce qui est discuté ici est dans le domaine public de toute façon. Malheureusement, si Pierre garde une partie importante 'secrète' et que quelqu'un d'autre s'en aperçoit, alors ils pourraient potentiellement essayer de la breveter car elle n'est pas dans le domaine public.

Il semble si souvent que ce genre de situation se présente lorsqu'un inventeur se rend compte qu'il a quelque chose de gros. Malheureusement, je ne pense pas que même obtenir un brevet est une bonne idée à moins que vous ne soyez très riche et que vous puissiez vous permettre de le défendre. La façon dont le droit des brevets fonctionne vous perdra si vous ne le défendez pas ou ne le défendez pas avec succès et cela peut être très coûteux quand vous traitez avec des avocats d'affaires qui veulent voler votre idée.

Je pense aussi que c'est une mauvaise idée de "garder un secret" sur quelque chose d'aussi grand que cela, mais qui invite à la probabilité que quelqu'un te rende visite et que tu finisses par disparaître, effrayé, avoir ton laboratoire saccagé ou pire encore finir sur une liste comme celles-ci:

http://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/553/
http://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/554/
http://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/555/

Mettre l'information sur Internet partout où cela est possible semble être le plan le plus sûr et le meilleur pour tous.

seaad

" Summary from Pierre:

If you only rotates a magnetic field, you will not get much voltage (power?) because something is missing!  Rotation is only one aspect of the DZ, it's really more complicated than that.

People will be able to learn how to rotate a magnetic field but it will stop there, they won't get the result I have.  I keep the secret. I just wanted to show on YouTube what I and nobody else could do.

You'll have to discover the rest on your own. I can tell you it's not easy to achieve. "

Let's search for the "pistons" !   DZ,  D??  Z??, What?
B. R. Arne

cheors

Dernier message privé de Pierre ce matin :

Je n'ai jamais dit au monde de répliquer le DZ générateur.
Je voulais juste démontrer sur YouTube ce que moi et personne d'autre avait réussi a fabriquer.
Ce sont les gens qui on voulu savoir  comment le DZ générateur fonctionnait et tous ce sont emballés quand j'ai parlé des principes de base et se sont mit à visionner la vidéo image par image pour connaître mes secrets et vous avez une grosse partie de ces secrets.
Par la suite j'ai mentionné à Luc que le premier prototype n'était pas encore au point et il a voulu quand même le construire. Que voulez vous que j'y fasse.
Même si je lui ai dit que je commençait un deuxième prototype il a tenu à faire une  réplique de mon premier qui ne fonctionnait pas a 100%. Libre à lui et les autres.
Tout ce que j'ai dit et mentionné pour le DZ est véridique, même le programme que j'ai mit sur YouTube.
Vous allez pouvoir faire tourner un champ magnétique. Il ne vous reste qu'à trouver la suite si cela vous chante. Je n'ai jamais forcé personne à copier le dz générateur.
De toute façon tout ce que j'ai lu sur ce forum cette semaine en disait long sur certaine personne qui voulait devancer les autres pour faire breveter mon invention. A partir de cela pensez vous sérieusement que je suis intéressé à tout dévoiler au monde pour me faire faire un gros doigt d'honneur par un autre personne qui serait partie faire une demande de brevet à ma place.
Si cela commence a être trop lourd a gérer je vais fermer mon compte sur YouTube et je vais plutôt me concentrer sur mon appareil et plus personne n'aura des nouvelles de moi .

I never told the world to replicate the generator DZ.
I just wanted to show on YouTube what I and nobody else could do.
These are the people who wanted to know how the DZ generator worked and all these look excited when I talked about the basics and started to watch the video frame by frame to know my secrets and you have a big chunk of these secrets.
Later, I mentioned to Luc that the first prototype was not yet developed and he still wanted to build it. What do you want me to do.
Even though I told him I was starting a second prototype he wanted to make a replica of my first one that did not work 100%. Free to him and the others.
All I said and mentioned for the DZ is true, even the program I put on YouTube.
You will be able to rotate a magnetic field. You just have to find the next one if you like it. I never forced anyone to copy the generator DZ.
Anyway all I read on this forum this week said a lot about someone who wanted to get ahead of others to patent my invention. From that, do you think seriously that I am interested in revealing everything to the world to make me a big finger of honor by another person who would have left to apply for a patent in my place. If it starts to be too heavy to manage I will close my account on YouTube and I will focus on my device and no one will hear from me.

listener191

Quote from: r2fpl on March 25, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
Hi L192,

Stator: 173mm x 100mm

Most of the Chinese generator2 pole  rotors are 94.5mm or 119mm.

L192

listener191

Quote from: cheors on March 25, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
Dernier message privé de Pierre ce matin :

Je n'ai jamais dit au monde de répliquer le DZ générateur.
Je voulais juste démontrer sur YouTube ce que moi et personne d'autre avait réussi a fabriquer.
Ce sont les gens qui on voulu savoir  comment le DZ générateur fonctionnait et tous ce sont emballés quand j'ai parlé des principes de base et se sont mit à visionner la vidéo image par image pour connaître mes secrets et vous avez une grosse partie de ces secrets.
Par la suite j'ai mentionné à Luc que le premier prototype n'était pas encore au point et il a voulu quand même le construire. Que voulez vous que j'y fasse.
Même si je lui ai dit que je commençait un deuxième prototype il a tenu à faire une  réplique de mon premier qui ne fonctionnait pas a 100%. Libre à lui et les autres.
Tout ce que j'ai dit et mentionné pour le DZ est véridique, même le programme que j'ai mit sur YouTube.
Vous allez pouvoir faire tourner un champ magnétique. Il ne vous reste qu'à trouver la suite si cela vous chante. Je n'ai jamais forcé personne à copier le dz générateur.
De toute façon tout ce que j'ai lu sur ce forum cette semaine en disait long sur certaine personne qui voulait devancer les autres pour faire breveter mon invention. A partir de cela pensez vous sérieusement que je suis intéressé à tout dévoiler au monde pour me faire faire un gros doigt d'honneur par un autre personne qui serait partie faire une demande de brevet à ma place.
Si cela commence a être trop lourd a gérer je vais fermer mon compte sur YouTube et je vais plutôt me concentrer sur mon appareil et plus personne n'aura des nouvelles de moi .

"I never told the world to replicate the generator DZ.
I just wanted to show on YouTube what I and nobody else could do.
These are the people who wanted to know how the DZ generator worked and all these look excited when I talked about the basics and started to watch the video frame by frame to know my secrets and you have a big chunk of these secrets.
Later, I mentioned to Luc that the first prototype was not yet developed and he still wanted to build it. What do you want me to do.
Even though I told him I was starting a second prototype he wanted to make a replica of my first one that did not work 100%. Free to him and the others.
All I said and mentioned for the DZ is true, even the program I put on YouTube.
You will be able to rotate a magnetic field. You just have to find the next one if you like it. I never forced anyone to copy the generator DZ.
Anyway all I read on this forum this week said a lot about someone who wanted to get ahead of others to patent my invention. From that, do you think seriously that I am interested in revealing everything to the world to make me a big finger of honor by another person who would have left to apply for a patent in my place. If it starts to be too heavy to manage I will close my account on YouTube and I will focus on my device and no one will hear from me.

Hi Pierre,

Below are parts of two posts you made indirectly in the previous thread..
I have highlighted two sentences in Bold text.

You talk about working together and needing every ones help.. I thought that's what we were trying to provide by replicating your device?

Regards

L192

"Hello Luc

I received your message but I'm not always at my computer.
The reply delay is not because I don't want to answer, it's because I don't have much time in the evening since I work between 60 to 65 hrs a week.
I see your messages at work but don' have enough time to answer you and everyone at the same time.
I may have more time to answer on the weekends.
As for my phone number, I want keep it confidential as well as my email address. If I start giving my personal details out you can imagine the disturbance will never end. I hope you understand?
For the past week I wanted to make a new video but was unable since too much of my time was used to answer people.
But don't worry about it, I eventually answer and will answer new questions after I have the new video up which should help to understand the principle.
Anyways, I also have things I don't fully understand yet, so I'm going to need everyones help.
You can contact me on the overunity site. My user name is pedro1

Thank you

Pierre"

"About the sequence of the arduino, when one coil is powered on the next coil will also be powered on before the previous is turned off (overlap) otherwise you will break the magnetic field. The goal is not to turn off the magnetic stream, you only want to keep it moving.  Switching example: 1 on, 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 2 off etc.
The flyback diodes are connected to each coil but there's probably simple ways to do it?
I wanted to regulate the input power with another arduino but I was too eager to test my device so I directly connected it without input control. Maybe I could of reduced the input power but how much I do not know.
I don't know if you noticed the super capacitors can handle up to 48 volts. I only used 26volts but because of the problems I encountered.  I prefer to wait to test higher voltage on the next prototype.
Don't hesitate to take the initiative if you can improve the dz generator. It's still in developing stage and there's probably many things I haven't thought of that can be improved.
If we work together we will eventually find the ideal solution."