Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

listener191

Here is a half bridge driver for N channel MOSFET's up to 60VDC rail.
It has shoot through prevention under voltage lockout.

If you leave both inputs low  both upper and lower MOSFET will be off.

PDIP package only so unless making a PCB you would have to solder on a DIL header.

$5

L192

Fr. Voici un driver demi-pont pour le MOSFET à canal N jusqu'à 60VDC.
Il a tiré à travers la prévention sous le verrouillage de tension.
Si vous laissez les deux entrées faibles, les MOSFET supérieur et inférieur seront désactivés.
Paquet PDIP seulement donc à moins de faire un PCB vous auriez à souder sur un en-tête DIL.
$5.

listener191

SiLabs:
Si8230 Half bridge driver operation similar to the Linear 11602 but with higher voltage rating .
Later technology.

SOIC 16 package wide or narrow.

$2.85

Fr. SiLabs:
Si8230 Fonctionnement du driver demi-pont similaire au Linear 11602 mais avec une tension nominale plus élevée. Technologie postérieure
SOIC 16 paquet large ou étroit.  $2.85

gotoluc

Thanks L192 for all these additional options.
But can you help me out with my present build with the questions I PM you hours ago?

Thanks for your help

Luc

listener191

Hi Gotoluc,

Pretty late here so here is a quick and dirty markup.

5V regulator powers logic side of L298N

You can feed in 35V but the regulator would get very hot so I would use +12V.

The diodes for the transistors are in place on the board.

I have shown connections for Pierres ladder switch arrangement, so the switches are connected in parallel  for a half bridge with a 3.5A rating instead of 2A.

The enable lines switch off both transistors. When enabled the In1 In2 lines are tied together high or low TTL on this input will switch on either the upper or lower transistor pairs.

Regards

L192