Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

listener191

T-1000

Quote from: listener191 on March 29, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
Hi Gotoluc,

Perhaps this makes it clearer.

Regards

L192

If you check Pierre's explanation video screenshot in https://i.imgur.com/NkNCryA.png - the solution would be full bridge on each coil including BEMF recovery circuit.

30 coils would mean 30 full bridge circuits.

ARTMOSART

liestener,luc

attention les sorties out1 et out2 sont en court-circuit sur le schéma  Reply #120.

beware the out1 and out2 outputs are shorted on the Reply # 120 schema.

gotoluc

Quote from: listener191 on March 29, 2018, 04:04:32 PM
Hi Gotoluc,

Perhaps this makes it clearer.

Regards

L192

Yes, that makes it clear now but changes everything!... I'm not sure if that's how TK envisioned his program to work and maybe if we had 30 it could handle more overall current?
Why did you not say something earlier when I made the video on page 3 or then when TK posted his 30 coil program?
Regards
Luc

Fr. Oui, cela le rend clair maintenant mais change touts!  Je ne sais pas si c'est comme ça que TK a imaginé que son programme fonctionne et peut-être que si nous en avions 30, il pourrait gérer plus de courant global?
Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas dit quelque chose plus tôt quand j'ai fait la vidéo à la page 3 et quand TK a publié son programme de 30 bobine?
Cordialement
Luc

listener191

Quote from: T-1000 on March 29, 2018, 04:09:30 PM
If you check Pierre's explanation video screenshot in https://i.imgur.com/NkNCryA.png - the solution would be full bridge on each coil including BEMF recovery circuit.

30 coils would mean 30 full bridge circuits.

Hi T-1000,

Originally that's what I planned for in the case of the 36 slot stator i.e  36 H bridges.
This was on the assumption that each coil was switched separately by it own H bridge however, what Pierre is showing in that diagram, is 36 half bridges each one created by two single pole relays and all 36 coils in series which is quiet a different arrangement.

So each high side relay that's on, is paired with low side relay thats on, 6 coils further around the series.

To achieve that scheme electronically you have to use a half bridge configuration.

Also what emerged was the current required by the six coil series, intimated to be 10A, at least that's the rating of the relays. So really now the L298N's for me at least are only a connection proving tool and I plan to use a  much more robust half bridge with 45A 45V rating and built in opto isolation, over current protection etc.

Regards

L192