Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: pmgr on March 30, 2018, 12:54:09 AM
Input 1,2 should be connected to Vcc, input 3,4 to GND.

Are Input 1,2 and 3,4 connected to Vcc and GHD of the Arduino or Vcc and GND of the input power rails?

Each of your coils has about 0.5ohms resistance. We are driving 5 coils in series, so that is about 2.5ohms total per coil.

Sorry but the way I understood Pierre's circuit is, even though all the coils are connected in series they are individually driven, so I don't understand why you wrote "We are driving 5 coils in series"
It would be important we be on the same page before moving forward.

However, we are activating 6 poles with 6 FETs (3 on the high (Vcc) side and 3 on the low (GND) side

Yes, I agree and understood it this way
Thanks for your help and kind regards

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: Slider2732 on March 30, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
why there are 72 relays and not just 36 ?

The way I understand it is, there's 2 relays per coil because, one for each direction the current is to circulate in.

Regards
Luc

T-1000

Quote from: gotoluc on March 30, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
The way I understand it is, there's 2 relays per coil because, one for each direction the current is to circulate in.

Regards
Luc
Please see numbers in frame captures from video:
https://i.imgur.com/pNVrVIV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XPcfU3S.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BEve2jS.png
https://i.imgur.com/SyfQ4oy.png

Cheers!

listener191

Quote from: gotoluc on March 30, 2018, 02:13:43 PM
Are Input 1,2 and 3,4 connected to Vcc and GHD of the Arduino or Vcc and GND of the input power rails?

Sorry but the way I understood Pierre's circuit is, even though all the coils are connected in series they are individually driven, so I don't understand why you wrote "We are driving 5 coils in series"
It would be important we be on the same page before moving forward.

Yes, I agree and understood it this way
Thanks for your help and kind regards

Luc

Hi Gotoluc,

In the case of the 36 slot stator there are 6 coils driven in series. Pierre shows this on his diagram.  From the switch high side feed the current goes through 6 coils in series clockwise and 6 coils anticlockwise. At the end of the 6th coil the low side switch is turned on completing the current flow. This generates an adjacent North and South pole. This is repeated at two more times to createtwo more sets of poles. The three high side switches and 3 low side switches are then all rotated to the next switch positions before the previous set of switches are turned off.

Regards

L192   

MichelM

J'espère que ce ne sera pas trop confus. Il s'agit d'une tentative de visualisation des champs magnétiques, laquelle semble mettre en évidence que les bobines, dans 30 rainures / 36, ont leurs lignes de champ en opposition.

On est toujours avec le stator de Pierre avec ses 36 rainures (fentes), et 36 bobines au pas de 6 rainures. Chaque bobine est composée de 6 bobines en série (une couleur pour chacune).

J'ai indiqué une légende sur la gauche de l'image :

- Dans 30 rainures du stator, les 2 bobines qui s'y trouvent ont leurs champs en opposition (répulsion) Nord/Nord ou Sud/Sud ;
- Dans 6 rainures du stator, les 2 bobines on leur lignes de champ en attraction.

On peut estimer que les mêmes répulsions se produisent dans le chignon (où les fils se croisent aux deux bouts du stator).

Au lieu de couvrir 6 rainures, si chaque bobine en couvrait 7, dans l'ensemble du stator les lignes de champ seraient en opposition.