Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze and other FE discussion

Started by stivep, May 26, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on July 25, 2018, 09:32:57 AM
Yeah i see two options:
1.Ruslan device was real but geo dependent so it didn't  work for Panov in his country so angry Panov decided to discredit Ruslan by claiming its all fake.
2.Ruslan device was and still is fake, big scam.
any other possibilities? I don't think so...

Hi PolaczekCebulaczek.  Yes, it is possible that the device Panov bought from Ruslan is a
legit working 'FE' device, and possibly Panov just could not figure out how to make it work, or the
device does not work in his area.  I can't see the point of Ruslan selling just one device to one person
like this if the device is a complete fake, as Ruslan would have known that doing that would most probably bring
very negative consequences for him. Panov's insinuation that Ruslan must have been using a hidden very thin wire
is only speculation I think. I don't think there is evidence that Ruslan actually did that, unless Panov has
provided some actual convincing evidence showing Ruslan doing that somewhere in one of Ruslan's demos, but we
all already know that hidden wires are always a real possibility in any of these kind of demos. So there is nothing
new at all with this idea.

@Wesley: It would still be interesting to us all here I think to have some translation from Sergej Panov's
video # 9, as this video contains commentary from both Sergej and Ruslan. I know translating
that whole video would be a big job, but it would be interesting to at least know if it is mentioned about what agreement
was supposed to have been made between Sergej and Ruslan, and why Ruslan agreed to sell Sergej one of his devices at all.
At the last part of the video # 9, Sergej includes video commentary from Ruslan on this. What is Ruslan saying there?
Without knowing more details about what all transpired there, it is hard for people to assess what is really going on with all this.
That's my opinion anyway. :)

Void

Quote from: tysb3 on July 26, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
@ onepower
I put there information what about his video say  Sergej Panov  ,which part of it Wesley wrong interpreted. For more informatios ask Sergej Panov

Hi tysb3. Wesley did not interpret it wrong. Sergej Panov first released a video claiming he
got Ruslan's device working, and he said he was going to release full details in later videos
explaining how everything works, and provide schematics as well. Then later Sergej released his
video # 9, in which he says he believes Ruslan just used a cheap trick of having a hidden mains
phase wire in the ground wire. Sergej made misleading claims in his earlier video about getting his
device working, so it is understandable that people were mislead by that earlier video from Sergej.

AlienGrey

Quote from: Void on July 26, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
Hi tysb3. Wesley did not interpret it wrong. Sergej Panov first released a video claiming he
got Ruslan's device working, and he said he was going to release full details in later videos
explaining how everything works, and provide schematics as well. Then later Sergej released his
video # 9, in which he says he believes Ruslan just used a cheap trick of having a hidden mains
phase wire in the ground wire. Sergej made misleading claims in his earlier video about getting his
device working, so it is understandable that people were mislead by that earlier video from Sergej.
Well with all that has happened you didn't really think it would all go according to plan, did you?

onepower

A much more likely scenario is that Panov did not have the skill to figure out how it works, panicked then claimed it didn't work.

Look at the time line...
1) He claims he has it working and will release details.
2)He shows no proof he has it working as time passes.
3)He then claims it does not work and is a fake.

It would seem to me that he is trying to lay blame on the device or technology for his own lack of knowledge and understanding which is often the case.

AlienGrey

Well we haven't had anything from Wesley, I.m more interested to see what else is available he has to share with us  ;D